Part 25

@coffeshop

The whole place was filled with the noise of plates, glasses and people.. after that stressful rush hour a new customer came along.

"Frappuchino for table three, with extra caramel, her name is Joe" Fiera uttered to Aiana hurriedly

Aiana nodded back, and began preparing it.

She always kept her head down.. as if she's paying attention to her work, the truth is she's just acting like a robot, doing what Fiera says.. 

"Again.. WTF"- Fiera gave the client coffee and she quickly jumped up

Fiera: "what is it ma'am?" - she frightened

Client: "Like last time, this time also my name is misspelled on this cup, wtf is wrong with your new barista?? Is she out of her mind?" 

As soon as she heard that, Fiera looked at the cup, which read Tae instead of Joe.

Fiera: "umm, sor-"

: "Hey, you new barista" - the client pointed to Aiana

Aiana: "uhh"- she shuddered

"Ting Ting"- the clock struck 9:00am

Both Fiera and Aiana looked at the clock

"Sorry ma'am, She's not the one who mistypes your name.. it's me, sorry again, please ma'am" - said Fiera in a humble way.

The client still stood there with a furrowed face.

Fiera quickly erased that name and wrote Joe instead and handed it over.
The client somehow left that place,

*Sigh* "why're you standing there like a mannequin??"

" Uh…"- Aiana gaped at her with a tensed voice

Fiera: "Is 'Uh' the only sound that comes out of your mouth?"

:"Do you know what you wrote on that cup?"

Aiana: "umm Joe!"

Fiera: "No!"

Aiana tilted her head confusedly

Fiera: "nothing, It's time for you to go to college, here's your bag"

All of a sudden Aiana started squirming,

"No...i.."

Fiera: "Now what?, Don't you wanna.. No, you just have to go to college. You did not go to college yesterday also.. is there any problem?"

"Probl...no.. just.. I'll be get going then"

Without a second thought she took her bag and walked out.

Fiera: "Take care!!!!"

But there's no reply from Aiana

Fieara was shocked to see the sudden change in her behavior. 

"What's wrong with this girl?" - she shook her head.

@college

It's her last day of college, sadly Taehyung expelled Minho from his college.. there's no class since the day Aiana went to Taehyung's home..Therefore, no one in college knew about the issue. In college, Taehyung often tried to talk to her, but she refused to do so, She often tried to hide from him. This behavior of hers made him totally sad. Slowly Taehyung gave up his attempt. Yet he always made sure if she was safe and all good. 

With a little resentment, she kept making her way to college.

"Aiana"- she heard a voice familiar to her from behind her.