Part 6

(Evening)

(Emon's home)

(Emon's POV)

I reached home with Gizu and Jew, A car was there in the porch and 2 children were playing in the courtyard..

Jew: "something is going wrong, somebody is in your home.." Jew said touching her chins with her forefinger.

Gizel: "that children... no nothing is wrong but something is happening inside"

Gizu pointed to the main entrance.

Me: "hm... it's her son and his fam from LA.. I vowed my face, I knew something might happen.. I got tensed

Gizu: "Hey don't get tensed, let's see what happens.. Emon you go home by main entrance.. we will hide behind the Bushes.."

now Gizu is on investigation mode xD

Jew: "hey please take that children too.. they may spoil everything"

(Gizu started to laugh and Jew shut her mouth with her hand)

Jew: "sh..... it's not our classroom it's her home" Jew released her hand,

Me: "phabos... can I go now? Is everything set? I giggled

Gizu: "yezzzzzz...zzz.."- Gizu buzzed like a bee.. yeah she's our bee and Jew is our panda, Im their unicorn... see

Jew: "I'm so done with this girl, will u please shut up? Otherwise I'm gonna put this grass into your mouth"

Jew started to boil with anger..

Gizu: "no... imma be quite"

she locked her mouth with an imaginary lock and gave that imaginary key to me.. what kinda phabo is this..? I couldn't hold my laugh.. anyhow I gulped it.

I walked home, entered the hall, someone was sitting there and discussing about something... it's none other than Mr George & Mrs. George.. grandma's son and his wife

"where were u?" Mr. George asked..

"I was with my friends" I bowed my head.

"Have u lost anything on the floor, why are u looking down" -Mrs. George raised her voice

"Let Her Go"- seems like my angrybird has lost her place and voice..

"Oh, wow.. I forgot.... it's your granddaughter...oh... it hurts when I curses her.. right mom?.... Oh . Then What if I hit her??"

Mrs. George turned against me, she's such a bad woman... she hates me.. well I hate her too...

Mrs.George: "what would u do?.. ah??"

I didn't say anything...

Mrs. George: "have u lost your voice ahh???'

She slapped me, I fell down by hitting the chair, my head got wounded.. it's bleeding a bit.

Mrs. George: "see she's bleeding, don't you have anything to say mom?

Grandma was about to cry, but she...

Grandma: "get out of here right now.. I don't want to see you anymore.. this is not your home, you can go.."

For a minute I couldn't believe what I've just heard from her.. I went blank

"Gr..an..Grandmaah.." -My voice got cracked, I couldn't say a single word..

(Jew's POV)

I saw that psycho lady hitting Emon.. I went crazy and went to the hall.. Emon's Grandma ran towards her room.. she's crying...I hit that Mrs. George with my handbag"