Part 28

Aiana stepped onto the platform.. At that time out of nowhere, a firm breeze hit her cheeks with a cherry petal..

Taking that out of her face, she looked straight up to the cherry tree.. She had a friendship with that tree that went unnoticed during her Seoul days..

She slowly began to walk forward.. towards the tree!

"It's been ages since I left this place, and yet everything is still the same"

After shifting some glances at the top of the tree, she took a small knife out her backpack and gently stroked the bark.

"Was that your way of welcoming me?" (Scratching)

"Or a way to push me away?"
(scratching)

"No! No one can push someone away in such a gentle way!"
(stops scratching)

"Even if it's so I don't care because, I came back to do something"
(Continues scratching)

"I have to end it all where it got started"
(stops scratching)

She took that knife away!

"Sorry for hurting you!"

Aiana looked at the tree again..with her tired eyes..for the last time.. and walked away!

(Flashback)

Aiana: "Ima write our names in this cherry tree"

Taehyung: "That's so sweet"

Aiana: "then go eat it"

Taehyung: "yes- wait wha-, you non sense.."

"hahahaha pabo"

(Flashback ends)

Stain began dripping from that part of the tree she had scraped..those names she had scraped, those names…No! those wounds!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Taehyung had a hard time adjusting with those issues between Aiana and him.. He drank a lot, he got worn out, It was his family and friends who brought him back as he began to slip into depression.. He tried to hate her, but he couldn't but somehow he decided to forget her for the sake of his loved ones.

"Hey!" -that's a familiar voice

"Oh hey Lia waaah" - Jimin let out a wide yawn

"You sleepy head, what are you guys doing here? Flirting or something?? Hehe"- Lia walked in

"What are you doing here?You are not allowed to come here, Shouldn't you be there with them?" - Jimin hollered

"Yeah b-but..." - Lia looked at Taehyung

" Everyone's…….. waiting for him, so I decided to sneak ou-"

Jimin- " No worries, he'll be there at 11"

Lia: " oh, Ok!" (She looked at him once again.. But Taehyung was sitting with his head bowed, of course Lia got pissed)

"Jimmyy!!" ( Lia shouted in a lower tone?)

"Yeah??" (So did Jimin!)

"Come here for a second"

When he reached up to Lia she pulled him in!

"What the--?"

"Tell me!!"

"Tell you what??"

"Is he gonna marry the floor or me??"

"Hehehe, if he could he'd really marry the floo-" **SLAAAAP**

"ouch!!!! That hurts" - Jimin whined.

"Jimin, it's our engagement day, I don't want him to be like this!! Is he not interested in marrying me?"

Jimin saw Lia's eyes getting wet

" Nononono not like that, it's something else"

" Something what?"

" Ah..h- his hairstyle??!!!"

" What's wrong with his hairstyle?"

" He can't choose a good one, that's it"

" Ohh, ohh ok!! But-"

" That's it, now you can go! We will be there at 11, trust me!!"

" I don't trust you!"

Jimin pulled her face closer to his " just because my ex girlfriend broke up with me, that doesn't mean I'm a cheater you damn slug"

She pushed him away showing an F sign.

So did he.

[Flashback]

(Teenage Lia(13) and Jimin(15) were good enemies Taehyung(15) and Jimin considered Lia as their cousin even if they're not blood related.. Jimin always teased Lia for no reason. Also Lia didn't even waste an opportunity to knock him back)

"Oh look who's here, our beautiful slug"- Jimin flicked her ponytail

" Don't touch my hair you sleepy head"- she slapped his hands away

Taehyung: " Can you guys be quiet?"

Both of them looked at Taehyung, Lia looked at Taehyung as if he's a fairy from heaven, then there's Jimin who looked at him as if he's a Rotten banana peel.. he didn't even care about those two! He simply walked away!

Jimin turned back to Lia

" You always look at him like this"

"Yeah!! So what??"

" Why can't you look at me like that?"

" Ewwwwwww you???"

" What's with that 'Ewwww?', I'm a handsome guy and I know that"

" Not for me though"

" Oh, then go sit with him" - Jimin raised his hand and his ring accidentally hit Lia's face

" Ahhh.."

" Oh no!!  I'm sorry! I'm sorry, did it hurt?" he tried to touch her cheeks

" No... go away! You always hurt me"

"Let me see"

"No"!

She started crying, and her cheeks began reddening up!

He had no idea what to do, he simply grabbed her face and kissed her cheek.

Lia: "Huh"

Jimin: "huh" he quickly pulled his hands away

Lia: "How dare you….!!!!" - Jimin could see a cute fist above his face but with a huge force!

"Ahhhhhh my njjose!"

Jimin's nose reddened!

Lia: "hahahaha, mind it" she wiped her tears and ran away

"She's cute,...ou- ouch!!" He gently smiled while rubbing his nose!

[Flashback ends]