Part 23 (2)

Dad: "I know what I'm doing is cruel, but I'm saying this for the good of both of you"

(Emon's POV)

His parents have more rights in him than I do.  They should not hate him because of me.

(Author's POV)

Emon: "I… I can understand"

Dad: "I know you can, and Emon I have one more request, he should never know anything. He should not know anything we talked about.. If u love him….. Please!!"

As soon as she heard this, she looked at his face….. with a pitiful smile.

And unbeknowingly she began walking away from there,

On the spur of the moment everything that had happened before in her life began to come to her mind as if in a movie..

Flashback

"Get lost you bitch"

"Abandoned creature"

"Ugly haha look at her"

"She's overreacting"

"Her grandpa died because of her"

"Your parents left you, your grandpa left you, now your grandma.. see!! everyone is gonna leave you"

"You're born to be lonely"

Every bad thing that happened before started rushing through her head. She held her head tightly and hastened out to her room where she kept her bag and diary.

She sat on the bed for a while.

Soon Taehyung reached there out of nowhere and wrapped his hands over her waist. She sat there not knowing what to do.

Taehyung: "everyone's on the terrace, Give me my goodnight kiss…. Hey"

Emon: (in a rough voice) "Taehyung!!"

Taehyung: "hmmm"

Emon: "I have to go back"

Taehyung: "what?? Haha"

Emon:  "I'm not kidding anymore" she took his hands away from her waist

Taehyung: "wait what happened?" he confusedly looked at her.

Emon: "I miss everyone, especially.."

Taehyung: "especially?!"

Emon: "Minho"

Taehyung: "hahaha you're trying to make me jealous.. I know" - he innocently laughed and pouted

Emon: "stop laughing!! He just messaged me saying he wants to see me"

He became furious.

Taehyung: "Let me check your phone"

Emon: "No!"

Taehyung: "what's wrong with you? Don't make me angry, and you're not going anywhere"

Emon: "Only you can do it all? I can not? I also have a lot of desires"

Taehyung: "Then just go and do it" - he agressively fled away from there.

Emon stood there watching him disappearing, her lips made a curve from the bottom of her broken heart because she won his hatred, as she thought.

She knew that what she had done was wrong. But she did it……  for him.

It's 4:00 am,.         she stood up,

And  picked up her bag reluctantly forgetting to put her diary in it.

Emon remembered Tae's dad's words, yet she longed to see him one last time. She reached out to his room, saw him sleeping, through the window.

She stepped in, took the blanket and hovered it over him.

And sat there staring at him. 

Her hair strands were fluttering, fell on his eyes, he slowly rolled his eyes in his sleep.
She gently patted his head to keep him from waking up. 

Even if he was asleep, he smiled and then said

"I love you"

She got startled a bit, Though he was asleep, though he was angry with her he knew her deeply… he loved her deeply.

She couldn't bear it.

"I… I'm sorry Taehyung" - She closed her eyes tightly so as not to cry… got up and ran out of there. 

Bumping into his mom,  her legs got halted

Eomma walked up to her, and took her hands.

Causing Emon bow her head with a fake depressed smile.

"I apologize for him"- Tears rolled down from mom's eyes.

"No!! Please no eomma" - she hugged mom tightly.

"I've to go, before he wake up" - she pulled herself out from the hug

Eomma: "I know you can't"

Emon smiled. And walked away.

Tae's dad approached there as soon as Emon left their home.

"Oh she's gone??" 

Eomma: "you shouldn't have done this to her" (her voice heightened)

He turned back 

Eomma: "Why did you do this?" 

He roamed around the room and sat on the couch

Dad: "for our son!! What do you think he will gain by tying her up with him ?? 10dollars?? Come on"

She didn't speak a word.

Dad: "I've already found his better part, Lia..!! He's gonna marry Lia. Not that Pillock"

Eomma: "Don't say anything like this, God will not forgive you"

He just smirked it away.

Eomma: "The girl who just got out of here,  your son's heart is with her, Do you think he would live without her? No!"

Dad: "DON'T SHOUT"

She walked out to her room crying.