Part 26

She kept walking, not even knowing where she was going, her heart was breaking with every step she took. She found it difficult to breathe, dizziness in her head, even her legs were shaking but she did not care.

"Aiana??" - Minho came looking for her, but couldn't find her anywhere. 

"Where did she go? " - Minho curiously started gazing all over the road, suddenly he got startled,

 someone's unconscious body was laying on the other side.

"AIANA?????"

In no time, he sprinted over to where her body was lying, and grabbed her up, patted her chin

"Hey!! Hey??" - there's no response

--------------------------------------------------------------

Often a breeze tried to get in through the window, and in the end, after many failed attempts, it succeeded. That cold wind moved the curtains and came in and touched her cheeks.

She opened her eyes. The first thing she saw through her blurred eyes was the white roof, then the glucose bottle, and then Minho.

She squinted her eyes repeatedly.

Yet she saw the same thing, same person.

Minho: "you woke up!!"

She said nothing but sighed.

Minho: "hm.. how do you feel right now?"

She slowly tried to get up from the bed. 

Minho: "Stay there if you're not feeling well."

She ignored his words.

Minho: "can I help you?" - He looked at her face.

"Mmm"- she just hummed with a disgusted plus tired face.

He helped her to lean against the bed.

Minho: "you gave me a quite scare" - he smiled, and put the pillow behind her head.

She stared right into his face for a while, he's pouring some hot water into a cup.

Aiana: "You shouldn't have brought me here"

Minho: "what then? should I just leave you there and go back?"

Minho held out the glass of water to her.

 "Here, drink this"

She tilted her head "You did not have to bring me to this hospital" -with a fainted voice.

"How long have you been hiding this from everyone?"

Suddenly her heart got twitched, she started panting out of fear.

"Who.. wha-… did you see the doctor?" - Her chest heaving echoed through her eyes. 

"Good evening" - A gruff sound came from the door, it's the doctor, he approached them with a warm smile in face.

Not knowing what to say or do, Aiana panicked.

Doctor: "Are you alright now?"

She nodded.

Doctor: "hahaha, are you scared?"

Aiana: "y..yes"- she stuttered.

Minho with a muddled face "Why is she afraid of you doctor?"

The doctor looked at Aiana and Minho alternately, with a confused face.

"Who is this Aiana, is this the guy who took you home instead when you had to be here for treatment?"