Part 5

(Author's p.o.v)
(Months passed, like a Rocket, Emons course came to an end, Jewel and Gizel got placed in a South Korean software company Info Korea. Emon qualified in M.tech entrance exam. She has to study in South Korea KIAT University, but she refused to go there...)

(Morning)
(Meadow)
(Emon's POV)
(Emon× Jewel× Gizel)

Gizel: "we are gonna miss this meadow" she sighed sadly

Jewel: "Hmm... Appointment procedures are gonna be held on this month, I'm really scared Gizu, I don't know anything about that country what kinda language is that.."

Gizel: "you're right Jew we should greet them in their language Hangul , it's like.... What's that?!! Yeah Anonymhaseyo"

(Me and Jew laughed our lungs out )

Me: "it's Anneyonghaseyo Phabo.. haha haha, phabo means fool in Hangul"

Jew: "hahaha hahahaha... I can't... Haha.. anonymhaseyo"(she hit the grass)

Gizel: " ohhh.. " ( said with a grumpy face)

Me: "leave it Gizuuu... My cutie.." I pinched her cheeks and stretched it out..."

Gizel: "Ahh... Haha... It's hurting"

She's like that... No matter what happens.. she always keep a brightest smile on her cute face.. literally a sunshine..

Jew: "Emon what's your plan..?"

Me: "what is my plan...??" I said jokingly, without giving attention to her

Gizel: "she's talking to you" Gizel raised her voice slightly.

Me:" hmm... I ain't wanna come with you, I can't leave my grandma alone"

Jew: "WTF, u should come with us at any cost. Otherwise we will kidnap you" she became angry

Gizel: "yes no doubt"

(Both of them want me to come... I read it from their face.. they cares me a lot.. I don't deserve this much love...)

Me: "I don't know,, I can't come with you guys.. who will look after my Gran..."

Jew: "STOP IT.. she's not your Grandma.. one day shes gonna leave you alone for her family, she might be going to LA.. no matter how much she loves you.. after your grandma you're gonna be burden to their family.. we don't want you to be a burden for anyone"

Jew raised her voice and her eyes were tearing up, also Gizel.

Me: "I'm sorry guys.. how can I.." i bowed my head

Gizel: "we know what to do.. we are gonna be doing your master degree procedures.. you'll come with us.. get up and go to ur home.. the meeting is over"

Gizel got up, also Jew and started to walk leaving me there in the meadow

Me: "Hey phaboooos... Stop there... I .. I'll think about it... Don't leave me alone....."

I raised my voice and hands.. I knew they'd stop there.. they can't leave me..

Gizel &Jew in the same voice: "Sureee.....?"

Me: "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah"

I ran towards them and got into the back of Gizel

Me: "phabo let's go for a piggyback ride.. eeeee" I gave them a boxy smile.

(At this time)
(A Seoul evening)
(Taehyung's POV)

Me and Jk was walking through the road.. an evening walk.. and I saw a girl in his wallpaper..

Me: "Jungkook-ah who's that girl in your wallpaper"

JK: "hyu...hyung let's buy an ice cream" Jk was panicking and blushing

Me: "your voice is cracking.. and here's no ice cream parlor available"

I didn't even looked at him.. I was looking straight to the road and it made him feel tensed

JK: "hyung it's.." I cut his words

Me: "it's ok kookie.. you don't have to say.. I was just asking.. leave it"

I patted his head like a big brother

JK: "No.. i wanna say this to you.. she's my girlfriend..! Her name is Ale, Aleah.. She's an American citizen.. studying in KAIST (Korea Advanced institute of science and technology)
An engineering student. I met her in a coffee shop"

After describing the whole incidents jk struggled to get some fresh air.

Me: "oh boy your lungs are gonna explode" I laughed.. also JK

JK: "I'mma talk about this to our hyungs.. so Tae hyung you've to help me"
he said it with a crooked smile.

Me: "you cleaver boy.. so you want me to introduce your girlfriend to our hyungs"

I hit his shoulder and laughed
"Ok I will.. but one condition.. "

JK: "what condition?" (His bamby eyes bulged out)

Me: "you have to give me a piggyback ride.. hehe" I gave him a boxy smile..

JK: "this hyung.." he chuckled and gave me a piggy back ride..

Looking at the nature often reminds me of her.. does she exist?

(At the same time)
(Emon's Home)

(She's watering a rose plant)
(Emon's POV)

What if he exists? Will we meet someday?

(Water flowed over the rose)

______________________________
Next episode: "by the moon"

🌚:"you mean by me?"
🤷: "Yes you"
🌚: "Thank you, btw your sweet name please"
🤷: "You're a flirting moon 😶
🌚: "Life's so better with flirting"
🤷: "I agree"

(It's a bonus for my readers... Conversation by me(🤷)and moon(🌚)...🤣🤣... Thank you💜..