Part 16 (2) ~❤️~

It's 11:00 pm and Emon is in bed. After a while she heard someone cracking up in the window.

"Who..oo.. I...sss.. ttthaat" - she was shaking and almost dead.

Someone jumped in within a few seconds and closed her mouth before she could speak and pinned her against the wall.

"Shh... it's me Taehyung"- she saw his big beautiful brown eyes through the moonlight, his hair strands were fluttering in the wind.. Taehyung removed his hands from her mouth.

"I'm sorry for scaring you"- said Taehyung.

Emon: "Ah.. but why are you here at this time?"

Taehyung: "yeah... I.. I can explain"

Emon: "oh.. okey"

They sat on the bed together.

(Emon's POV)

Oml oml he's stunning. Like he came straight out of heaven. His eyes, hair, smile, hands, everything everything is looking awesome. God help me. My heart is gonna come out of the rib cages. I am ugly. What would he think about my ugly look? He's not gonna fall in love with me.

(Taehyung's POV)

How can u be this cute in pajamas? I should control myself. Her eyes!! Damn a live Galaxy.

(Author's POV)

They're looking at each other without saying anything for a while. Without even blinking.

A sudden chill spread over their spine shaking their bodies.

They distracted their eyes.

Taehyung: "actually.. is there any relationship between you two?"

Emon: "between me and Mr. Choi Minho"

(I knew you'd ask this)

Taehyung: "umm"

(Say you don't love him, say you don't love him)

Emon: "yeah I love him"

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat.

Emon: "as a brother"

Taehyung pressed his chest and put a smile on his face with relief.

Emon started giggling while noticing his reactions.

Taehyung: "Why are you laughing?"

Emon: "you don't like him?"

Taehyung didn't mind her question, because he does not want to answer it.

Taehyung: "how's your head? I'm so sorry for what I did today. It's by mistake."

Emon: "it's alright"- she bowed her face.

Taehyung: "I wanna say something serious" he bowed his head beside hers.

Emon was blushing, and her cheeks were reddening unlimitedly.

Emon: "say it"

Taehyung: "You know what Saranghe means?"

Emon: "no!" -shrugs

Taehyung: " good! It means 'let's be friends"

Emon: "ohhh"

Taehyung: "if I say I sarang you what'd be your reply?"

Emon: "I sarang you too"- she smiled.

Taehyung got chills all over his body and he regained some power anyhow.

Taehyung: " second question, what'd you do if someone insisted you to take something that you're not interested in

Taehyung: " second question, what'd you do if someone insisted you to take something that you're not interested in."

Emon: "I'd give it back to them"

Taehyung: "ok, come here then!"

Emon: "wh..."

Taehyung pulled her hands towards him and grabbed her face, planted a cute peck on her lips.

(Emon's POV)

Am I dreaming or it's really happening?

(Taehyung's POV)

I will make our dream come true.

(Author's POV)

Taehyung pulled her out of the kiss when she opened her eyes.

Taehyung: "its just a small medicine for you wound"

Emon: "ahh.."

Taehyung locked her mouth with his finger.

Taehyung: "sh!!.. you loved this kiss?"

She nodded confusedly because she's not still sure that if it's dream or reality.

Taehyung: "you mean you don't like?, Ok then give it back tomorrow"

Emon: "mmmhmmm" she couldn't say anything.

Taehyung: "I know I know, tomorrow or any day as you like. But know one thing that you are mine "

He released his arm and jumped out of the room and drove back to his home.

Emon couldn't understand anything she sat there looking at the window touching her lips.

_______________________________
Next episode: "giving back"