Part 14

(Emon's POV)
(Morning)

I was thinking about how to earn money all night. Gizel's aunty brought me Coffee.

"Wow Hot coffee plus fresh morning dew.. thank you so much aunty"

"Huhhhhhhh Coffee"

I consternately closed my mouth.

Aunty frightened. "What???? What happened Emon??? is there anything in it?"

I put that coffee in my table and jumped out of my bed to hug her.

"Auntyyyyyyyyy.....tysm aunty.... I love you.. mwaaahhh" I hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong with this girl?"- aunty opened her mouth widely.

"My sweetheart aunty.. Tata I'll be right back" - I ran out of there even without brushing my teeth..

To where??

Can u say where?

Yahh... to my coffee unnie.

I took my bicycle.

"Drrrrrrr.... Peepeee.."

Cycle ride in a very fresh morning it's a solitary experience. I can hear birds chirping, these days cherry trees are really beautiful. And the cool fresh air is making my hair flutter.

"Woooohyeeeeee....." I was literally enjoying my ride. I saw a flock of birds.

 I saw a flock of birds

"Hi birdiiiiieeees... good morning"

Haha they flew away from my way.

Finally I reached there.. got out of my cycle.

"Love u a latte.. here I come kicking the door.."

I opened the door.

"Eonniee....!!!!"

"Cling..cling.. cling" - the plates she was holding fell down to the floor and shattered.

We both looked at each other. Her face was saying *I'm so done with you bitch*

And me.. i awkwardly smiled..

"Go... good morning unnie" - I grimaced.

"what should I do with you phabo, you startled me" - she facepalms

"I'm sorry unnie I didn't mean to, wait I can fix it" - I walked in

"What this broken plate?" -She pointed to the broken pieces.

"Yes unnie.. I can fix everything. Give me a tray, a sticking tape and some milk" - I gathered the pieces together.

Unnie: "What? Have you gone mad? How can you fix this plate with all these stuff?"

Me: "girl do what I said"

Unnie: "ok!"

She brought everything that I said within a few minutes.