Part 17

(Emon's apartment)

(Author's POV)

Jew, Gizel and Emon were having breakfast. Emon was in a different world. She's not eating anything.

Jew: “Emon you're not eating anything, what happened to you? Emon I'm asking you - Jew raised her voice.

Emon startled.

Emon: “haa??..I'm alright, why did you ask?”

Jew: “ I don't think so” -she compresses her eyebrows.

Emon: “why are you looking at me like that” - she maintained to talk while ignoring her pounding heart.

Gizel: “Jew, Taehyung went missing last night”

*Emon chokes*

Jew: “Oh my! This girl! Your food is all yours I'm not gonna steal it from you eat slowly.”

Gizel gave Emon some water and.  tapped on her head.

Gizel: “are you ok now?”

Emon: “mmm”- she tugged her hair behind her ears nervously.

Gizel: “are you ok Emon? Did you catch a cold?”

Emon: “nono I'm ok, I've an important seminar today, I'll catch you later guys I need to go now !”

Emon left the dining room without completing her meal.

“But you told us it's arts festival week and you've no classes” - Jew screamed back but Emon's already left.

Jew and Gizu doubtedly looked at each other and shrugged.

°

°

°

Actually Taehyung's sleeping under his bed. It's his first time kissing a girl especially a girl he loves, thus he couldn't control his happiness he crawled into bed, jumped, screamed and laughed. At last he crawled out of his bed to the floor and slowly fell asleep. Because he was too tired..

[What kinda boy he is🤷.]

-

(Taehyung's home)

Jungkook: “How did you fall out of bed?”

Suga: “When did you come back?”

Jhope: “Where did you go?”

But Jimin only looked straight up to Taehyung without saying anything.

Taehyung(at Jimin): “don't you have anything to ask?”

Jimin: “yeah! But personally. Excuse me all” - Jimin took taehyung's hand and dragged him out of there. They reached up to the Terrace and Jimin released his hand.

Jimin: “what's her response? after kissing her?”

Taehyung couldn't say a word. So he smiled and bowed his face..

Taehyung: “she said nothing, she's reactionless.”

Jimin rolled his eyes

Jimin: “you proposed her? Did you tell her that you love her?”

Taehyung: “ I said 'Saranghe’.

Taehyung pouted.

Jimin: “phaaaboooo”- he facepalmed “she doesn't know hangul.”

Taehyung: “ya.. I know. I want her to find the meaning and I want her to realize my love towards her”

Taehyung bowed his face again.