Part 8

(morning)

(Emon's POV)

"Jew and Gizel got appointed to Info Korea as software engineers., But because of their qualifications, they got hired to Bighit company, Bighit company is a software company cum entertainment company. It's the head of almost all popular software companies... That's my girls... I feel so proud of them!!!!!

And guys, now we are living in Gizu's aunt's home, Stephanie Hemsworth that's her name.. she's such a nice person, she's single,.. she's been living here for like 15 years... she's a migrating bird until her 30s.... Haha.. nice person right?? But she isn't like Gizu, She is brave and brilliant.. hehehe kidding kidding... hm.... Next week I have to go to college.. I'm really tensed, because I don't know anything about South Korea.. I have to find some foreigners out there, well.. Guys.... It's so cold here... the frigidity in the air is shaking my body, I need some coffee :(.. Aunty is not here, I got to find some coffee shops near our apartment"

I went outside to find a coffee shop, began to walk through the road,.... first of all,,,,it's a beautiful place, Seoul.. So calming...what's the meaning of Seoul?...hmm..I think they nature is preparing themselves to be ready to welcome the snowflakes..... at last I found a coffee shop named 'Love You a Latte' Which is 1 km away from our apartment..it looked perfect from the outside, I went inside, woah... it's awesome, neatly arranged tables, flower hangings on the wall, I could hear classical music playing inside, There were no one except a bartender, seems like I was too early, totally positive vibes. The warm air in the shop welcomed me with a coffee smell, mixing the smell of chocolate and cakes. The smell is so sweet that I felt like I was having a chocolate bath. The first attraction for me was the baked food.. it's because I'm a foodie XD... they're perfectly lined up on the transparent cabinet like they're waiting for me to eat them all... yeehaa... there were a wide variety of cakes, loaves and cookies.. suddenly a husky voice caught my attention..

"Annyeonghaseyo what would you like to have Ma'am" -its a female bartender., She's a foreigner.

"One cappuccino please" - I cleared my sore throat

I sat above one of the tables, she brought my cappuccino with in a minute

"You're so fast"- I tasted my coffee, damn, my cup of mocha warmed my freezing body, it's creamy..

The lather of my cappuccino spreaded over my mouth.. I licked it up

"Yum yum yum yum!"

"Haha seems like you loved it" - the bartender smiled at me.

"Who doesn't, it's really yummy...." I gave her a boxy smile.

"Where are you from?" - the bartender came towards me.

"I'm from US" - I replied

The bartender: "OMG where in US? I'm also from US, Chicago"

Me: "Really?? I'm so glad to hear that I'm also coming from Chicago yeyeyeyeyeyye............" I raised my hands like a child.

The bartender: "you're so funny hahaha"

"No my name is Emon" i replied

"Hahahahahaha.... This girl, nice to know your name, my name is Fiera..." - The bartender laughed

"Wow, sweet name.. what's the meaning of your name?? - I asked her curiously.

"It means Wild beast... what about your name" - she raised her eyebrows.

"What.. no no, you're a sweet beast.. hehe.. well..Emon means a beautiful flower.. but I ain't Beautiful though. -I giggled.

"No you're cute, Emon phabo.. do you know what phabo means?? " - she laughed