Salty and Sweet (Brynne x Hira)

I wanted to start with the least respected ship in the fandom. Please welcome some Brynne x Hira into your minds.

---

(Hira P.O.V)

Brynne was cooking.

I mean like, what else would she be doing?

And she obviously needed a taste-tester right? So why not me? Or at least that's what Aru said...

So I walked over to Brynne, and peered into the pot. Mmm, delicious chicken curry. I turned around to go to Brynne, but turns out she was right behind me.

"H-Hi Hira." she stuttered. OK, this was soooo not Brynne. 

"H-Hi." OK, now I'm stuttering. Is stuttering contagious? Mini teaches me everything but this?!

"Um, you wanna help?" she asked, putting down the spices that she was bringing. 

"Oh, I, uh, just came for taste-testing but, uh-"

"Oh, then it's fine." she said nervously. 

"No, I'll help." I insisted. Brynne smiled and handed me two shakers. One sugar and one salt. I looked at them confused. 

"We need to put sugar in chicken curry?" I asked, walking over to Brynne who was spooning full a ladle of chicken curry. 

"Who said I was just making chicken curry? There's some yogurt over there, since I'm making basmati rice, and Rudy can't handle chicken curry because he says mines is too spicy." explained Brynne. My mouth formed the shape of an 'o'. 

So we spent the next hour making the food. I could've sworn I heard snickering and stifles of laughter from behind but I ignored it. 

Finally, after we finished, Brynne plated the dishes and we both sat down. I took in a whole spoonful and almost barfed. 

The chicken curry was really sweet, and the raita was really salty. I looked at Brynne, who was staring ahead at the couch, her face showing that she was really mad. 

"Did I do something?" I asked, once I managed to swallow the terrible food. 

"No. More like someone switched the lables for the sugar and salt shaker, causing us to put the sugar in the curry and the salt in the yogurt." With every word she grew louder, and the sofa starting moving, like someone was on it. After a second Aru popped out with her hands up. 

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! IT WAS A PRANK!" she yelled. Rudy came out as well. 

"As long as YOU clean the dishes tonight. And Rudy?" she turned to face Rudy, who was shaking with every inch of his body. "You'll be helping." Rudy fainted and rose up again. 

"NOT THE DISHES!" he shrieked. Aiden and Mini ran into the room with the twins who were laughing like crazy. 

"What happened?" Aiden asked. He eyed the food and then me and Brynne, who were standing next to eachother. He quickly took out his camera, snapped a photo of me and Brynne, and ran out the door. We saw the lights turn on in his house all the way up to his room. Everyone went quiet as Aiden returned holding a scrapbook up in the air, with a picture of me and Brynne. 

"MY SHIP IS HALFWAY CANON!" he yelled. Everyone stared at him.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" I panicked. Everyone face-palmed. 

(SAM AND CAT REFERANCE!!!)