DA SLEEPOVER!!!!!

I shall try to put in as much of Aru x Aiden, Mini x Rudy, and Brynne x Hira fluff, as well as some sisterly stuff. 

I swear on the River Styx, which might possibly make me live in torture forever. 

And make a blood oath, as to which I refuse, my blood will kill me from the inside (also known as the worst possible death ever, even worser than living without a soul).

SO! WE SHALL BEGIN! 

Thank you to PearlEWhite for the idea of this chapter. 

---

(Aru P.O.V)

I was overreacting. I was completely overreacting. It was only 30 minutes past the time that the Pandavas were supposed to come and none of them were here. NOT EVEN MINI! 

They could've been kidnapped, attacked by demons. Or even worse- NO ARU! You will not think of those terrible possiblities. I MEAN! They're the PANDAVAS! DEMIGODS! REINCARNATIONS OF THE GREATEST HEROS EVER! AND! One of them is a rakshaki (A/N: That's what Hira is.. right? Raise your hand if you think Aru is overreacting *raises hand*). That can diguise herself as whatever she wants! So why was I overreacting?

I looked through the window to see Aiden in his living room. My windows were open so he could see me clearly and he was watching me. The moment I turned to the windows, he closed his curtains. I sighed and took out my phone, ringing Aiden's number. 

"H-Hey Shah! What's up?" he said with fake enthusiasum. 

"Open your curtains you stalker!" I demanded through the phone. I could hear the shuffling of his feet through the phone and I watched him through my window as they opened up. 

"OK, so, what's wrong? You've been pacing around the living room for the past half hour." he asked, sitting down on the couch in his living room. 

"Well, the girls and I were going to have a sleepover, but it's been 30 minutes since they were supposed to some and what if something happened to them? What if they were kidnapped? Or attacked by demons? This is so unlikely of them." I explained. 

"Well, did you try the mind link?" he asked. 

"Of course I did! But no one answered. I know they're there, they're just not answering!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"Well-" he was cut off mid-sentence by his mom. 

"AIDEN! BRYNNE'S CALLING ON MY PHONE! IT'S FOR YOU!" I heard in the distance. 

"Give me a sec, Shah. I'll talk to Brynne." he set the phone down on his counter and I waited. 

After a few minutes he returned. I couldn't see his face clearly, but what he said next gave me a clue that he was nervous about something. 

"H-Hey, m-maybe I-I co-could, uh, h-hangout with you a while." he said the last part super fast, stuttering as went. 

"Sure." I said smiling, glad that someone would finally be here to accompany me through the huge house. 

"Oh and uh, I'll have to bring Rudy." he said, and I could hear the sadness in his voice. 

I frowned immeadietly. 

"Bring him, if you have to." I said, still frowning. 

"OK, be there in a few." he ended the call and sighed, spreading my arms out on the couch. Maybe I should become a couch potato. Yeah. 

---

As promised, Aiden arrived in a few minutes, trailing along Rudy. 

Aiden was dressed in his normal attire, but Rudy looked like he was trying to blind people. Everything was white or neon yellow, I had to force him to take off his shoes and jacket and then put them in the dark storage room. Not like it helped much. 

So I got some chips and guac, sat down on the couch in the theatre room with Aiden and Rudy, and was shocked. 

Not like, by Vajra, well, actually, both ways. 

Rudy hadn't watched Moana yet. I stared at him in shock and stared at Aiden in dissapointment. 

Then Vajra actually shocked me. 

But I turned on the massive T.V in the theatre room, and showed Rudy what Moana was. 

I would call out some of the quotes I knew when the time came, but I stared at the movie the whole time. But at the same time, I felt if someone was watching me. (A/N: Ahem, Aiden.)

Then, right when the movie was ending, a loud noise erupted behind me. I fell out of my chair (literally) and while I was on my head, saw upside down Brynnes, Minis, Nikkis, Sheelas, and Hiras. Aiden heaved me back up and I looked at Rudy, who had his back pressed against the foot of the sofa in fear. Once he saw the girls, he stood back up, cleared his throat, and brushed himself off. 

Mini was the first one to speak up. 

"IT WASN'T MY IDEA! BRYNNE FORCED ME INTO IT! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE! I'M SO SORRY!" she cowered and fell down to her knees, and I thought it was.. pretty dramatic. 

"But we got some Aruden! WHICH IS MORE VALUABLE!" Brynne held up her phone to show pictures with my head on Aiden's shoulder, and both of us cuddling together. Aiden and I both gaped at the photos as Nikki and Brynne laughed their heads off. Rudy joined in midway, but at first he was helping Mini calm down. Sheela and Hira just stood by quietly. Hira then walked up to Brynne, and forced her to come into the kitchen to cook something with her. Brynne easily gave in because of her HUGE crush on Hira and I mouthed 'thank you' to Hira as she left. 

"I guess you guys can have a real sleepover now. We're going to go back." said Aiden, grabbing Rudy's arm. 

"Aww, why don't you two stay!" Nikki and Sheela said playfully, pushing them back to Mini and I. 

"OK, fine, but only because you insist." Aiden said. 

Nikki then grabbed Aiden to the side and had a little conversation with him. We stood by and watched, only for Aiden to come back very red. 

But we went to the kitchen, where Brynne was cooking (WITH HIRA) and really began our sleepover.

---

(Aiden P.O.V)

Nikki pulled me back and asked me the question I feared the most. 

"You like Aru don't you?" she asked, a sly smile creeping up on her face. I paused for a second and took a deep breathe. 

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered. She let out a small squeal and let me out of her grip. I felt my cheeks heat up as I walked back to Aru.

She looked at me strangely, shrugged, and ran to the kitchen. 

How can you not love a girl like that?

---

OK, so, I tried, my blood hasn't killed me, and I feel not torture of soul, so hopefully I suceceeded your expectations? 

A part 2 will be coming out next! SO KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON MY STORY!!