DA SLEEPOVER PART 2!!!!!

Aru P.O.V

---

So they continued there sleepover. 

The end. 

JUST KIDDING!!

But the first line is true. 

The girls started doing regular girl things while we all watched Disney together. 

"Oh my GODS! AIDEN! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS, DISNEY +??" was Rudy's first question when we started watching Soul. And at the end of the movie, everyone was crying, even Brynne. 

"I, I can't even-" Nikki blubbered. She buried her head in her hands again. 

"WE NEED ANOTHER MOVIE! What do you guys think?" Brynne declared, wiping away her tears. 

"Oh, oh. How about June and Kopi on Netflix?" Sheela suggested. I changed the movie again. 

And then everyone was crying again at the end of the movie. 

So we changed the movie again. This time, Nikki chose Beauty and the Beast.

"OK, OK, but one, its a good movie. Two, it has awesome outfits. And three. Who doesn't love Emma Watson?" Nikki protested. 

"Yeah, buuut it's still kinda sad." Aiden said. 

"OK, then why don't we watch Harry Potter. It has Emma Watson. Awesome coats. And it's not sad!" Mini said. 

"Yeah! I mean, Rudy should know what Harry Potter is!" I agreed. 

"Like, if you haven't watched at least one Harry Potter movie..." Brynne muttered. 

"Brynne no." Mini and I said together. 

"I was just saying!" Brynne exclaimed, putting her hands up in the air defensively. 

"OK, OK, Harry Potter it is." Nikki groaned. Aiden, Mini, Brynne, and I cheered and I changed the movie again. 

Soooooooo.

---

After watching ALL of the Harry Potter movies, and Brynne going back and forth to the kitchen making food, we all sat down to eat. 

Brynne made naan, paneer, basmati rice, chicken curry, raita for the main dish and mango lassi for desert. 

Oh holy mango lassi. 

So we all chatted and ate, until Sheela came up with a good idea. 

"Let's play Would You Rather." Everyone agreed so she started. 

"Aru, would you rather go to the prom at school or go to the Otherworld Halloween Party." I thought for a second before I answered. 

"Otherworld. Proms are boring." I answered. Then I went. "Aiden, would you rather dance with Rudy or sing with Nikki?"

Nikki gasped, "Are you saying I sing bad? Pfft, like you can do any better." Brynne and Mini started shaking their heads. 

"You haven't heard her sing yet." they whispered in union. Nikki sat back in her chair. 

"Probably sing with Nikki. I am never dancing with Rudy after the incident." Aiden shuddered at the memory. 

Also known as when Rudy discovered the gummy bear song. 

It's a very good reason to shudder. 

"OK, your turn then."said Rudy. Aiden rubbed his hands together.

"OK, Mini. Would you rather go to Home Depot with Aru or Safeway with Brynne?" I raised an eyebrow at Mini, expecting her to say Home Depot. 

"If you don't say the grocery store, I will blow you off a building." Brynne threatened. I slammed my hands on the table. 

"If you don't say Home Depot, I'll burn every single medical thing you own with Vajra, and make you get sick with the flu." I said, smirking. 

"OK! OK! Both! I mean, it's not that bad."said Mini. 

"Fine." Brynne said, sitting back on her chair. 

"OK, Sheela. Would you rather go on a double date at a restaurant with Aru or Brynne?" Mini asked. 

"Aru. Brynne will send back every single dish and we'll never get to eat anything." Sheela answered. Brynne jaw dropped, but before she could say anything else, Sheela started." Nikki, would you rather use Aiden as a model or as an assistant?" she asked. Aiden stared at Sheela like it was the weirdest question ever. 

"Model. Aiden needs a girlfriend. And with my awesome fashion sense, he's sure-"

"OK, OK. We get it. And no. I don't need a girlfriend." Aiden said. 

He doesn't need a- oh, no, that's OK. Why am I worrying? He just doesn't want to. That's not bad. 

Nikki stared at me for 2 seconds and quickly shook it off. "OK, Aru, would you rather date Aiden or Rudy." Rudy almost fell of his seat and Aiden shifted. I looked down at my toes. 

"Uh, well, um.." Then I whispered my answer. "Aiden." Nikki smirked. 

"I'm sorry. What was that?" 

"I said, Aiden." Aiden turned red and Brynne and Nikki started squealing. "Because Rudy's dumb." I added. Everyone stopped. 

"Hey!" Rudy exclaimed. Aiden and I started laughing together at their faces. 

We ended the day with the boys going home, since Malini would get a little worried. Brynne sent them off with 3 cups of mango lassi, 2 for Aiden and 1 for Rudy. 

And yeah. 

Maybe we should this again sometime.