Gandalf-y 15th

Aru P.O.V

---

Finally.

I was finally turning 15. 

15.

Now that's a big number.

I was inviting all of the Potatoes over. 

FOR A GANDALF-Y 15TH!

Or at least that's what I liked to call it. 

You know. 

Gandalf. 

Gandalf style. 

Yeah. Don't get it? 

OK. 

The doorbell rang and I ran. 

Ran to the front door of course. 

It was 5:30 and everyone was supposed to be here by 6. 

Half the decorations were up, and I may have, um, made the streamers all fall down as I was rushing to the door. 

Oops. 

I opened up the door, and it was the person I was expecting to be here here first, Aiden. 

"Hey Shah! I saw you through the window and you looked like you needed help, so I came early." he said, peering behind me. Another streamer fell to the ground. " A lot of help." he added. 

I moved aside and he walked in, his hand brushing against mine. His hand immeadietly tensed and his face turned red, but he continued walking. 

His eyes landed on one of the Christmas decorations that we hadn't put back yet.

"You haven't taken all your Christmas decorations down?" he asked. 

"Oh no. Too many so we just left some that fit the theme out." I mean, come on, it was a Christmas dwarf!

He nodded and grabbed the streamers that fell. 

"Well then, let's begin."

---

So we spent the next 20 minutes putting back the fallen streamers and putting up more decorations. 

I did have have my 13th birthday with Gandalf too, but last year I had another theme. So, can't blame me!

"Great, we're finally done!" Aiden exclaimed. Then he eyed me. 

"No long beard and Gandalf costume this time?" he asked. 

"Nah, I'm Galadrial this year since Nikki insisted and Brynne's making Gandalf instead of Legolas." I explained. 

"So you gonna.."

"Oh yeah, right." I ran upstairs to change into my Galadrial costume. Thank goodness I had Nikki design it. No itchy spots this time!

I ran down the stairs in my long white dress, where Aiden was taking photos with Shadow Fax. He turned around when I came down and blinked. 

"You, um, look great!" he said, stuttering. 

"Um, thanks!" Oh great, now I'm stuttering. 

"Sooo, what do you wanna do?" he asked, walking closer to me. 

"I guess we could go get the theater room ready with the popcorn and stuff."

So to the theater room we went. 

And then I tripped on my dress. 

"OH MY GODS!" I exclaimed. 

When I fell. 

On the ground. 

Aiden crouched down next to me. 

"I knew you wouldn't survive for that long." he chuckled. 

"Hardy har har, very funny. Now help me get up." I said. 

He took my hand and heaved me back up, smiling. He looked above me and his jaw dropped. 

"Who took down the mistletoes?" he asked. 

"My mom. Why?" I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. 

He pointed to just above my head and I turned around. 

To see a mistletoe hanging from the arch. 

"Soooo, I guess-"

I cut him off by putting my lips to his, weaving my fingers to his hair. He put his hands on my waist and tightened them, bringing me into a tight hug. We seperated breathless. 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." he said, smiling. 

"I've probably been waiting longer than you have." 

Something dropped and we both looked to the side. 

The rest of the Potatoes stood there, all of the jaws dropped. 

"I come here. AND THIS IS WHAT I SEE?!" Nikki shrieked. She started smirking. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" she squealed. Squeals and shrieks started going around, and everyone closed in on Aiden and I, hugging us so tight. 

"I- can't- breathe-" Aiden said. Or tried. Everyone let go immeadietly, murmuring sorrys. 

"So you two are dating?" Brynne asked.

We both looked at each other. 

"Uuuuh, I mean, if Aru-"

"Yeah. I think we are." I cut him off. 

Aiden smiled, his eyes shining brightly. 

"So, can I see Gandalf?" I asked Brynne. 

Brynne opened up the tall box that she had apparently put on the table and opened it up. 

WITH A 3 FOOT TALL CAKE OF GANDALF!

"Oh my gods.... What flavor?" Aiden asked. 

"Chocolate."

"Ooooh, chocolate." I said, licking my lips. 

Chocolate......