Snake of DEATHH

We need this people. 

I have been doing way to much Aruden. 

So here is some SNAKE OF DEATHHHHHHH

---

Mini P.O.V

---

I internally panicked the moment he stepped in. 

Rudy. 

He was wearing a blinding white outfit, complete with sunglasses, looking perfect as always. 

"Hello Rudy." Aru said tiredly. 

"Hello my fellow citizens!" he said cheerfully. 

He started running right across the tiles. 

"RUDY! YOU COULD SLIP AND FALL! GET A CONCUSSION! AND THEN YOU COULD-"

"DIE! WE KNOW!" Everyone said. I took back my seat, and rejoined the game of Chess. 

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE! BRYNNE! NO!" Aru shrieked, as Brynne took her king. 

Aru started running around the room until Aiden caught her and dragged her back down. 

"Have a protein bar." he said. She took the bar grumpily and took a whole bite. 

"ARU! DON'T EAT SO FAST YOU MIGHT-" Aru started choking on the bar. "..choke." Aiden sighed and made her sit down on the floor in front of him, rubbing her back until she stopped choking. 

"Thank-you-Aiden." she said between coughs. 

"Anytime. Now, Rudy, get that ridiculous jacket off before my eyes are blinded." Aiden said. 

"It's not that bright!" Rudy protested. 

Aiden gave him his 'Ammama stare' as I liked to call it and Rudy caved in, putting away his jacket. 

"Now that I've beaten Aru for the 15th time, Hira, want to help me make cupcakes?" Brynne said, standing up from her chair. 

Hira clapped her hands together and skipped off to the kitchen with Brynne. 

"I have some homework to do. Aiden?" Aiden nodded and he and Aru left the room. 

"Wai-" I protested, but they had already left. 

"I-I just had an AWESOME new idea for an outfit. Sheela, can I have some help?" Nikki asked her.

"I can-" Rudy started but Nikki just glared at him and left with Sheela. 

"So....." I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"So...." I echoed. He looked up at me, his face turning green. 

"I'm sorry, you look sick." I pointed out. 

His face returned to normal color,"Oh no, that's not a sickness, that's um-" I raised an eyebrow. 

"My face turns green when I...I blush." 

Suddenly, my whole face felt like it was on fire. 

"O-Oh." I choked on my words and cleared my throat.  

"And I'm blushing because of you." he blurted. I paused. 

"I MEAN! I'M BLUSHING BECAUSE-" I cut him off by putting my lips to his. 

"SNAKE OF DEATHHHHH" I jumped into Rudy's arms. 

"YES YES YES! FINALLY!" Nikki squealed. 

"Another picture for the records." Aiden said, smiling. 

Rudy hugged me tighter and I hugged him back. 

"This calls for cupcakes!!!" Brynne said.