Love and Cookies (Brynne x Hira) TRAILER

Brynne Rao, a skilled cook working as a top chef at the prestigious restaurant, Flavor, lives off her monthly paychecks and fights against landlords with the tip of her Santoku knife. 

MEETS

Hira Mercado-Lopez, a baking Bluetube personality with her own foodie channel, looking for exquisite tasting and spice for her life. 

What happens next? Find out about the incoming series, Love and Cookies, produced by Prince Rudra of Naga-Loka and directed by Aru Shah. 

Credits:

Executive Producer: Yamini Kapoor Mercado-Lopez

Filming: Aiden Acharya

Makeup and Costume Design: Nikita Jagan

Casting Director: Sheela Jagan

The Electrical Lighting Technician: Vajra 

Set Design: Deedee (The Very Fearsome Weapon)

That Guy Who Holds Up The Light: Subala 

Cast:

Hira: Hira

Brynne: Brynne

"AND SCENE!"

Aru Shah sipped her tea, "You think it's good enough Rudy?"

Rudy, on cue, sipped his tea as well, "Wonderful, how about you Mini."

Mini stared at Rudy and Aru bewildered, "Don't get the tea sipping thing, but we're doing good."

Aru grinned evilly, "Let's get this show started."

So, heeeeey sup. 

So this is like, the first multi-part oneshot (as in more than 2 oneshots) and it was a request from @Brynnerwrite for the oneshot so yall go and say thank you, or I would've never woken up from my bizarre coma. 

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the series!