final author's note

thank you for reading this book. i'm proud of you for making it.

when i first made this book, i wasn't planning on making it go anywhere. i really wasn't trying to make it popular. but it did. and i really want to thank you guys for that.

i feel like a broken record but this was supposed to be only for my friend. just a book for us to read during quarantine. but at this point, you know you 'made it' when your meme cover photos that you stole from your instagram explore page are on your pinterest and people are actually commenting on them (seriously, who comments on pinterest?).

nothing else was planned for this book. i was contemplating making the main characters die but i'm not. you can fill in the blank.

it might have ended unsatisfactorily because of the issues i brought up and didn't fix but i'm not willing to fix those. those were stupid little incidents to make the chapter more interesting and build up to an idea i had in my notes app. nothing more, nothing less.

this character, i realize now, was a huge sensitive bitch. i understand that now, and it doesn't look good for me. maybe that's a reflection of me, and you can take that however you want. and i'm sorry for that pain. she was only meant as feisty and independent. i was trying hard to make a different type of fanfic but at the end i didn't. it was just another terribly planned y/n.

so that's why i'm not writing in this anymore. i've grown to hate this book. no sequel, no edits. it's going to be evidence of my growth.

if you wish to continue to support me, i will be still writing. hopefully it will be better than my previous writings but i still hope some of you will try and still give me feedback (you guys are good critics lol).

notifications for this fanfic will be turned off. if you have anything else to say, good or bad, please inbox it to me via wattpad or my socials.

sorry for the reflection. thanks for sticking around. thanks for the memories. thank you overall. i love all of you.

- vizlore <3