chapter three

i woke up to me cuddled up in my blankets next to travis on the couch. the tv remote was on top of my lap and travis was still asleep. i sighed quietly to myself. jesus, what time did we go to bed? i felt terrible.

i groaned myself up, putting the rest of the blankets on top of the boy. i went into the kitchen and checked the time on the stove. 8 am. felt later. i started to make us an omelet, although i wasn't the greatest at making them.

around the same time i was almost done, i could hear travis stretching and groaning in the living room. "good morning, travis," i called out to him as i flipped the egg.

he only replied to me with a grunt. i shook the hair out of my face and dished up the food, along with some coffee for both of us. "i'm assuming that this is the earliest you've been up in a while?" i asked as i brought the plates to the table. again, no response.

i sat down in my seat and took a sip out of my coffee. "travis, i made you food." i glanced up at him. he was sitting and looking down at his phone, most likely checking twitter.

i started to eat as i heard tiny little laughs coming from him. i didn't think much of it, he was barely talkative in the morning, or ever got up this early. he finally got his ass off the couch and went to his seat, starting to eat.

"took you long enough, your eggs are getting cold," i told him after i swallowed. he took a bite of his food and smiled at me. i simply smiled back and kept on eating.

we ate as we talked, just simple, small inside jokes and asking about what was going about on twitter at this time. once in a while, we stayed silent to check our social media.

as i was scrolling through twitter, i saw that jschlatt had replied to my photo with me and travis.

jschlatt: crying about me i hope. you know what they call me

was this his attempt at flirting?

whatever, i didn't think much of it. he does it with minx. i'm just another girl on that list, even as badly as i didn't want to admit it.

y/t/n: what do they call you, schlatt

after a couple of minutes, he replied back.

jschlatt: they call me a bad boy, y/n.

i snorted. travis looked at me. "you 'kay?"

i nodded. "sorry i- yeah, i'm good." i looked at the tweet once more. "did you see schlatt's new tweet?"

travis looked over at my phone. he smiled but shrugged. "that's his whole thing, y'know? he's got a lot of names. if i were to write them all down, it would be a book."

i once again nodded and looked at the rest of the replies to the photo tweet. i replied to a couple, liked a few, but primarily went onto my feed to reply to my friends' tweets or posts.

throughout this whole time, schlatt and i had been playing cup pong. i had been beating his ass. he kept on sending me frustrated texts and me replying with a middle finger. it was entertaining.

as soon as travis and i were done eating, i placed down my phone and went to go clean our dishes. as i cleaned i heard travis yell, "you're texting schlatt?!" i finished up before going to travis. he had a gigantic smirk on his face.

"yeah, i have. is that something bad?" i raised an eyebrow. travis widened his eyes and shook his head.

what the fuck? am i supposed to know something?

i bit the inside of my cheek before checking my phone, seeing what travis had seen. it wasn't anything special. it was just cup pong and another text along the lines of 'if you keep on beating my ass and replying to me with an emoji i'll go over to your house and commit arson'.

fun friendly banter, am i right?

i replied with an 'oh please don't' and won at cup pong.

he, of course, replied with a 'fuck you'.

i looked over at travis. he had a raised eyebrow at me.

"what?"

"nothing!" he instantly replied, looking away from me.

"oh yeah, staring at me suspiciously is nothing." i said, setting down my phone, "what is going on?"

travis bit his lip. "i can sense something going on between you guys." he said as his eyes magically glistened.

what?

"trav i- huh?" i asked, completely in shock or confusion. i felt like i didn't know what was going on around me. "something going on between me and schlatt? we've only talked in a voice chat once."

he raised his arms up in defense. "it's only my thoughts! it's only thoughts! i just feel like you've been flirting on twitter a little."

i stayed quiet. i definitely wasn't upset, or at least i hope so. travis was just expressing his opinion, it's okay. to be frank, i have been sensing a little bit of the flirting from schlatt's side as well.

i let out a deep breath. "okay, well- okay." i didn't know how to reply. "maybe there is some flirting, but i don't think on my side though." travis smiled at me, "the thing is though is that i barely know him, you really think he's actually flirting?" travis nodded.

i bit my lip and crossed my arms. we went back to the couch where we took turns playing overwatch.

as we were in the middle of switching out who was playing, cooper called travis. travis gave me the phone and i answered

"hey coopie!" i said in a high pitch, trying to mimic travis dramatically. i could hear cooper laugh on the other side of the phone.

"hey there travis!" cooper replied, following along. "how's it goin'?"

"oh yeah, it's going preeetty good," i replied, travis' giggles now intruding the call. i shushed him.

cooper stifled a chuckle. "what the fuck? what have you done to my travis? get him on the fucking call right now, kidnapper!"

i laughed as travis started yelling as if he was getting tortured. "help me coopie y/n is trying to suffocate me!' i started to laugh more as i passed the phone to travis.

the laughing finally stopped as travis and cooper started to actually talk normally. after they had finished, i looked at travis with anticipation. he looked at me sadly. "i gotta go livestream with the lunch club. like with our faces." i pouted and gave him a quick hug. we waved goodbye and i watched him walk out the door, still waving on the way out.

once he left, i sat on the floor for a second to think about what i should do next. i looked to the couch and stood up to start putting away the blankets and pillows scattered around the couch.

it didn't take long to organize my stuff. i went back into my room to see who was online on discord.

of course, it had to be only schlatt.

i knew it was going to be awkward but i decided to grow some balls and dmed him to make sure he wasn't streaming before i called him. he replied with a 'go ahead, call me'.

i swallowed my pride before calling.

this will be a trip.

---

a/n: thank you so much for reading! i guess i kinda left you on a cliff hanger, huh? it was getting long; that's my excuse.

i dont really know what else to add to my lame authors note so i'll end it here (:

have a good night/day, thank you again, and feel free to comment!

- vizlore