chapter twenty-five

Y/N POV

i sat up in my bed, confused about what i should do next. i woke up at 11 am and stayed in bed for another 2 hours. it makes sense, but i still felt extremely groggy. i went through my daily routine and went to my living room, tossing over myself my softest blanket and eating pringles. i felt like shit and didn't feel like dog anything.

i didn't think that i would do anything today but my plans changed once minx called me. "hey, what's up minx?" i asked her with a smile.

"hey, y/n! do you want to come over and stream with me? i'm getting really fucking bored."

"sure, but i'll have to stay over. i'm not that close to la."

"oh really? yeah, sure why not. how long till you'll be over?"

i looked at the time. it was around 2 pm. "i'll leave the house in an hour and will probably be driving for 2 hours if there's not bad traffic."

i could hear her sigh. "that's unlikely, but okay. i'll send you my address and you can call me when it's time to order pizza."

"alright then, i'll see you soon minx. bye." she said her goodbye before i ended the call, getting myself some food from my fridge and eating.

---

i asked my siri to call minx as i was nearing her house, around 20 minutes. once she picked up, i immediately shouted, "i'm almost there biiiitch!"

"oh my god, fuck yeah!" minx shouted as well as i heard her walking around, presumably to her computer. "i'm ordering gina's pizza, that shit's good. what do you want?"

i hummed in thought. "chicken bbq? as long as you like it."

"i'm down for that! i'm also getting garlic knots because... yeah. soda?"

"sprite, maybe? i don't know."

she laughed. "why not. okay, i'll see you soon and we'll have pizza."

"alright then. see ya minx."

soon enough, i got to minx's house. i pounded on her door. in a few seconds, she answered. "holy shit, you scared the fuck out of me!" she said with a laugh. "come in, y/n!"

she led me to the kitchen where the garlic knots were already opened. i smiled and took a piece. "i see we got impatient."

minx laughed. "they smelled so good and they're bomb." i nodded along with her. "i'll start up the stream, you can help yourself and then we can have a mukbang!" i laughed at her mispronunciation of 'mukbang' but nodded and ate a piece of pizza.

after a couple of quick minutes, she came back and ushered me into her room with the food. we tweeted out that we were streaming together.

y/t/n: come and join us. eating food. we talk. yum. twitch.tv/justaminx

i pulled up a chair that was set up for me and we started to talk to the chat, letting it roll in before we started to eat and be absolute monsters.

"we do have some food chat so we are going to be eating and sipping soda. we are true gentle-ladies." minx said as she introduced the pizza box and i introduced the soda.