chapter five

i woke up to the sound of my alarm.

fuck, it's monday, isn't it?

i groaned and rubbed my eyes. i had my routine to go through but i still was thinking about schlatt.

schlatt, for god's sake!

i would think that i would be thinking about someone else all night like tom holland or joshua bassett but nope! schlatt. my friends' friend.

sometimes don't understand my own head.

i lazily got up out of bed and went to my kitchen to start making myself breakfast. my stomach complained loudly. "i hear ya, i hear ya," i had to mutter to myself.

i checked the cabinets and decided to make myself some eggs, sausage, and toast. not as big of a meal as last night me would've wanted it, but i had to make due on what i had.

as i cooked, i had the urge to text schlatt or do something with schlatt.

what the fuck was going on!?

i resisted the temptation, instantly putting my mind back onto what i was cooking, but of course, when i started to eat, schlatt had to tweet at me. thankfully, cooper had already responded for me.

jschlatt: @y/t/n wyd

cscoop: not responding to you gottem

i read the replies to the tweets. they were hilarious. people kept on asking why schlatt was bothering me so much lately, and honestly, i could ask the same thing.

to make fun of schlatt, i tweeted in his style.

y/t/n: hey @ justaminx

justaminx: what is up, y/n

y/t/n: wanna go out sometime

justaminx: why the hell not

jschlatt: wtf

jschlatt: you tweet at her but not me

i smirked. jealous ass whore.

i didn't go onto twitter anymore as i finished my food, cleaned up my dishes, and went to get started on my school work.

---

this shit about schlatt was driving me nuts.

whenever i picked up my phone, it was always something about schlatt and every time i got the same feeling in my stomach as last night.

i sighed at my phone with another mention about schlatt. was this why i kept thinking about schlatt or was my head polluted like this before?

i bit my nails as i kept staring at my phone.

did i like this guy? as a crush?

god, my thoughts sound like a middle schooler's, but it was a twenty-year-old falling for a guy that she's only talked to a few times. by now, the crush thing sounded plausible.

i left my room to go get yogurt and to check the time, although i could've checked it on my phone. it was only 11. work in 5 hours. i checked my phone once again as a shoveled another mouthful of yogurt into my mouth.

i needed the talk to someone about this.

and of course, those people could only be travis and his roommates.