Chapter 4

Ayo👋
So I'm getting really lazy and I have no idea where this is going so be prepared for a shitty short story 😁😁

Okay you probably didn't even read this
I'm just wasting time writing this what am I doing at this point

On the bus going to Nationals

"Can you please shut up your so loud bokuto" you called out from you seat in the back.

"But this is so exciting" he stood up only to get dragged back into his seat by akaashi.

"Yeah but we're tired so sleep or at least be a bit quieter" Yukie joined in. Bokuto pouted and crossed his arms "hmm fine then" he sat slumped against his seat staring out the window.

You decided to text Suna to help cure your boredom.

You
Hey

Suna🖕
Hi

You
Sitting on a bus with these lunatics is so boring

Suna🖕
Would you prefer to be with me😉

You
Honestly yeah
Your chill

Suna🖕
I'm taking that as a compliment

You
Go ahead
Welp my phones got 2%
Guess I'm going to have to struggle alone 😌

Suna🖕
Good luck

You
Thank you
So
So
much
Suna 😑

Suna🖕
No problem bby

As he sent the text your phone shut down and you groaned leaning your head against the glass.
You were hoping that conversation would have gone on for a bit longer than it had.
But eventually you were able to doze off into a light sleep that lasted until you arrived.

Outside the place your staying

You step out the bus and stretched, yawing, "that was exhausting" you mumbled to no one
in particular before heading inside.

The room you were staying in was fairly big for just you, Yukie and Kaori. After putting down all your things and getting ready you 3 went to the bath.

"This is nice" Kaori said as she sat down in the hot water and Yukie hummed in agreement. You all sat in the bath for 10 or so minutes.

You couldn't wait to see everyone from Nekoma, Karasuno and of course, Inarizaki. Especially Suna you were happy to finally be able to meet him for real.
You must have looked pretty dazed because Yukie poked your cheek "hey (y/n)? You okay".

This caused you to snap out of your thoughts "oh yeah! Just thinking about how exited I am too see everyone again tomorrow" you gave her a big smile and splashed your face before getting out of the water and wrapping a towel around you. "And" you smirked "you get to meet Atsumu, I know you've been crushing on him hard" you said while pointing at Yukie.

Her eyes widened as she started waving her hands around "No no no no no, you got it all wrong, I said he was cute not that I liked him hahaha you just made a simple mistake nothing there, nope" she rambled confirming your suspicions.

"So judging by the way you just freaked out it means you do have a crush on him" Kaori said leaning in towards Yukie's reddened face.

"I uh- I. Hm maybe" she stuttered talking quietly.

You and Kaori started squealing and teasing her when she yelled "WELL (Y/N) LIKES SUNA".

Your face heated up and you turned away from them pulling on your pajamas "no I don't" you mumbled before leaving the bathroom.

When you walked out everyone was sat there staring at you.

Right they all would have heard that

You let out a nervous laugh and everyone continued staring at you "I think there's been a misunderstanding-".

Just at that moment everyone started laughing  you furrowed you eyebrows and went back to your room.

Time skip brought to you by Kenma's switch
The morning of Nationals

You had all just arrived at the stadium and I was very busy with people from all different team's around. Then bokuto spotted Karasuno and instantly started yelling again.

You watched as you took your bag off your shoulder and plopped it onto the bench before sitting next to it. You already had a headache and knew it wouldn't be going away anytime soon.

You let out a deep sigh when someone came and sat next to you "hey" she said.

"Hey Kiyoko" you gave a small wave and smiled. "It's been a while since I last saw you, how've you been?".

"Good but, the teams been a pain. Nothing unusual though" she said shuffling in her chair and turning to face me.

"Hehe tell me about it" you leaned your head back and closed your eyes. But they snapped back open when you heard Kuroo's voice. Your eyes scanned over the room in search of your friends messy bed head and a smile spread across your face when you caught sight of him.

You came up behind him and hugged him "eh? Oh hey (y/n)" he ruffled your hair and you released him and hugged Kenma.

"Hey kitten" you said.

"Hey" he hugged you back "it's good to see you". Then you released him.

"Yeah you too" you bounced a little feeling all your drowsiness leave you and being replaced with excitement. "I missed you" you said before hugging his again.

"You can let go now (y/n)"

"Eh? Oh sorry" you removed your arms from around the boy "so kitten wh-" then you were interrupted by Kuroo.

"Hey (y/n) isn't that Inarizaki?" Kuroo pointed to a group of people who just entered. "Oh look there's Suna". As he said this you hid behind his back and gripped onto his shirt.
He looked down at you and frowned
"uh (y/n)? Didn't you want to meet Suna?"

"Yeah but I'm nervous" you said tightening your grip "I don't know what to say".

"Just talk to him" he tried to move so you couldn't hide behind him but you were glued to his back "let go of me"

"No" you buried your head in his back "don't make me go" you said all dramatically and shit, overreacting.

"(Y/n)?" As you heard your name you instantly jumped back and held Kenma in front of you.

"Take him instead!" You pushed Kenma forward.

"Are you okay?" You looked at the person who called your name only to realise it had been Suna.

Damn

I'mx embarrassed for her 😂