Chapter 20

Yo I'm shooketh

I had no idea people would actually read this so the fact it has over 2k reads is blowing my mind now I don't want to disappoint the people actually reading this djdjskcbsjssj

Also I know I already used the photo at the top but like he be lookin fine as hell there so like yeah.

*chefs kiss*

A few days after the party

"Hey hey heyyy" Bokuto yelled as he opened the doors to the gym. "We've got a training camp!".

At bokuto's words everyone looked up at him, intrigued by what he has to say. "There's gonna be a few different schools there, we've got: Karasuno, Nekoma and Inarizaki" he called out the names while counting on his fingers.

Your eyes widened as he said Inarizaki.

What the fuck

"It's being held at Inarizaki too" he continued. After that you sort of just zoned out thinking about how unlucky you were and how much you wanted to die right there and then.

You covered your face with your hands when a soft voice spoke "are you okay? You've been in a bad mood all day". You removed your hands and opened your eyes to see Akaashi facing you.

"Hmmmmmmm, no" you groaned, leaning forward and resting your chin in your palms.

"And why's that exactly?"

"Honestly I don't really want to see Suna"

"Really, I thought the two of you were friends, didn't you go on a date?" He sat down on the floor beside you and leaned his back against the wall.

"Yeah, but then he made out with some girl" you leaned your head back in annoyance "what the hell am i saying? I guess i did the same thing" you mumbled under your breath but Akaashi still heard.

"Oh?"

You didn't answer him you only stood up and left the gym, leaving a very confused and intrigued Akaashi by himself.

Your ran your hand through your hair as you made your way to a nearby vending machine to get a drink. Honestly it was more of an excuse because you didn't really want to tell Akaashi about what you did because it was really stupid and achieved nothing but it's a bit late now.

As you were getting a (favourite drink) you heard some voices behind you "oh look it's (y/n)! I heard she made out with some random guy at that party the other day" one of them spoke "no way! I heard they fucked".

"Huh?!" You yelled and turned to look at them and the group of girls squealed. You were already in a shit ass mood and these bitches weren't helping.

"Nothing! Sorry" they turned and scurried off in a panicked frenzy.

"Tch" you turned and walked away with your drink and a mood even worse than before.

Of corse there are fucking rumours

When you came back to the gym everyone was practicing as usual as you slumped against the wall and drank your (favourite drink). "Hey girl, you've been in a mood all day. What's up?" Yukie asked while waving and making her way over to you.