Chapter 10

Your breathing was heavy as you sat on the bed with Suna right in front of you, one hand ever side of you keeping you in place. His eyes stayed glued to yours and you could see your own face reflected in his green orbs like a crystal mirror reflecting a perfect image.

His tongue ran across his bottom lip and a smile played at his lips "good" he moved even closer so the tips of your noses gently brushed.

You could feel the pressuring eyes of all the people in the room boring into you all while you remained stiff, trapped under Suna's hypnotising gaze.

He stood up straight and swiftly exited the room. There was a silence, a mutual feeling of unease shared by all the people in the crowded room whom had just experienced your both thrilling and terrifying moment.

You released a breath you were unaware you were holding and you flopped back onto the bed and covered your face with your arm as a smile enfolded your features and a small giggle escaped your lips.

"Girl you just got yourself a date" Kaori hyped you up and other people started cheering and teasing you.

You eyes widened in shock and your mouth dropped "holy shit" everyone looked at you in confusion "I DON'T HAVE ANY DATE CLOTHES" you sprung up of the bed and started rummaging through your bags. You were genuinely worried about what you were going to wear, you only really had shirts and sweaters.

Not the kind of thing you would wear on a date.

"I don't even know what we're doing so I don't know if I should wear fancy clothes or just casual ones" you but your face in your hands and shook your head.

You lowered your hands when you felt two people leaning on either of your shoulders "makeover time~" kaori and Yukie said in unison. They started trying to drag you to the bathroom.

"It's too early, he said tonight" you brushed them off yourself and leaned against the wall. "Not to mention I get the feeling you two just want to use me as your human Barbie doll".
They stayed silent but avoided eye contact, glancing quickly at each other from the corner of their eyes "thought so".

Later that day

Everyone was at the arena watching the matches unfold, anticipating who would come out the winner at the end of the match. "We should head back now" bokuto said to everyone "because (y/n)'s got a date" he wiggled his eyebrows and you became flustered.

"Bokutooooo, you don't need to make a big deal out of it" you wined, however you were actually so excited you felt like you were about to shit yourself. That was an exaggeration but who gives a fuck.

Basically you were very exited.

Once everyone had got back to the hotel Yukie grabbed your forearm and pulled you into the bathroom, "makeover time bitch".

"Where's Kaori?" You asked.

"Getting your clothes" she replied plopping you down onto a chair in front of a mirror and running a comb through your hair. "I was talking to Atsumu; he said Suna was planning a casual date so we're not dressing you up all fancy, just cute and kinda casual".

"Can't I just wear a sweater and jeans" you rolled your eyes.

"Your going on your first date with your future husband, you need to be well dressed" you turned your head to look at her to which she responded by grabbing your chin and making you face the mirror again. "You need to look perfect". She started styling your hair and applying very small amounts of makeup.

You bitches are so fucking stunning you don't need no makeup to look gorgeous.

Kaori rushed into the room holding some clothes and shoes "I've got the perfect outfit" she basically shoved the clothes into your arms and you went to get changed.

You finished changing and came back to show them. You wore a white off the shoulder shirt with loose sleeves, a laced front and some black, ripped jean and small black heels. Your (h/l)(h/c) hair was perfectly styled by none other than Yukie.

"Girl you look perfect" Yukie pulled her phone out and took a picture "your posting this on your Instagram, you still only have that one picture on there that you posted ages ago, plus you look hot as hell"

"Mhm your gonna have Suna drooling" Kaori said in a teasing tone while laughing.

"Bit of an overstatement, and honestly it might be the other way around" you slipped your phone into a small bag which you slung over your shoulder "that man is captivating". You had a grin on your face as you playfully rolled your eyes in an exaggerated motion.

"Yeah you can barely keep your eyes off him when your in the same room" Kaori teased to which you replied by hitting her on the back of the head. "Hey! I'm just stating facts here" she rubbed the spot which you had just hit.

Your phone dinged in your bag and you got it out to see a text from Suna

Suna🥵
Omw
I'll be there in 5
Meet me outside

You
K
C u in a minute

You bit your bottom lip suddenly feeling nervous and thinking of all the things that could go wrong.

What if he had planned to kill you from the start

What if you trip a die

What if someone murdered him

Okay, all of these thoughts are a bit of a stretch and very unlikely to happen

You tried to calm yourself in your mind though the slight chance that any of those could happen still kinda bothered you not gonna lie.

You walked down the stairs to the first floor, grasping onto the railing as you did so. Your legs felt like jelly, the mix of nervousness and excitement were probably to blame for that.

Once you had reached the first floor you walked through the automatic door and saw Suna sat on a low wall staring at seemingly nothing. He wore an oversized grey sweater and a white undershirt, with plaid trousers and black converse.

The sound of your approaching footsteps caused him to direct his eyes up to where you stood.

You sucked a loose strand of hair away from your face, "sorry, were you waiting long?".

"No, not at all" he held his hand out for you to take, which obviously you did "I was thinking we could go to a cafe, there's a nice one not to far from here" he paused momentarily "if that's okay with you".

You smiled and nodded, he didn't sound one bit nervous almost as if he'd gone on a billion dates before.

The both of you made small talk as you walked to the cafe that Suna had previously spoken of. It was cute with exposed brick walls, wooden tables painted white, an assortment of different plants, and a wall of bookshelves to the left side.

"You can get a table, I'll get you a drink" he asked what you wanted and went to get the drinks for you and himself.

I wanna make some dramatic shit go down but everything I think of is such a classic fanfic clique 😅