Chapter 5

I'm writing this in my English lesson 😙✌️

I've kind of accepted I'm going to fail every subject so ye

"Are you okay?" Suna asked tilting his head slightly to the right.

You looked up at him and your eyes widened, you opened your mouth to talk but no words came out so you just turned to face Kuroo. "I'm going to the bathroom" you said before quickly running into the crowd of people to find a bathroom.

You go into a bathroom stall and lock the door taking out your phone and texting a group chat with Yukie and Kaori.

You
Bitches I need your help

Yukippe ❤️
What happened

Kaori
I just saw you run into the bathroom
What did you do

You
I just embarrassed myself in front of Suna

*you explain what happened*

Yukippe ❤️
That's not as bad as your making it out to be

You
Yeah but it was so embarrassing

Kaori
Just go back and pretend nothing happened
I'm sure he didn't even notice

You
KBFghbghksksns
Your not helpful

Kaori
Come on

You
Sldnskssjsj
Fine

You unlocked the door and left the bathroom. When you came out you saw Suna and Osamu talking to Kuroo and Bokuto. Osamu saw you first and nudged Suna with his elbow and pointed in your direction.

Suna looked over at you and gave you a soft smile and you quickly scurried over to them.

I just imagined (y/n) running around in a hamster costume

I fucking hate myself

"Hi, about earlier. You see I was just really excited and I don't know what I was doing so I-" so started rambling and everyone just stood and listened.

You then stopped yourself and looked up at Suna who simply smiled at you and said "it's fine, don't worry about it".

You let out a sigh of relief as Kita walked over "we need to go warm up" he said to Osamu and Suna.

"Right" Suna nodded to him and then turned to you "I'll see you later" then he walked away and your eyes never left him until he had disappeared into the large crowd of people.

In the evening
Still at the stadium

"That game was awesome" bokuto was being as loud as ever.

"Yeah but we may have lost if Hinata hadn't shown up at that point" akaashi replied.

"What do you mean? I was about to make an epic comeback"

"No, you were to busy being in sad mode because we weren't in the main arena"

"I wasn't being sad"

To this akaashi simply hummed and you laughed slightly listening in on their conversation.

You hadn't been able to see Suna again yet because you were busy watching matches but you did know that tomorrow Inarizaki would be playing Karasuno and that was a match you couldn't miss.

Then out the corner of your eye you spot Atsumu with some other people from Inarizaki and some other schools so you turned to Yukie and put your hands on her shoulders "do you see what I see? I think that might just be Atsumuuuu" you teased.

"Come on, you should go talk to him" you slightly pushed her forwards.

"Well if I'm not mistaken I think I see Suna" you looked over at the group again and saw Suna standing just behind another person. "I'll talk to Atsumu if you talk to him".

You hesitated for a second before replying "deal" you then grabbed Yukie's hand and pulled her forward. "Good luck you two" kaori called from behind us. You raised your free hand and gave her a thumbs up and continued walking towards the group.

You were secretly really nervous but you wouldn't tell anyone that.

"And there you go" you said as you flung Yukie straight into Atsumu. She stumbled a little and stood up straight and started talking to Atsumu and you turned to Suna "hi".

"Hey" he was stood leaning against the wall "we didn't really get to talk earlier but, it's nice to finally meet you".

"I uh- yeah. It is" you couldn't think of what to say, you both just stood there in a awkward silence until you heard shouting. When you turned around Osamu had grabbed Atsumu and was shaking him until they both fell to the ground.

What are they fighting about?

"Hey Suna should someone stop them?" You asked.

"One second" he took his phone out of his back pocket and started recording them and crouching down to get a good shot. Seeing this made you laugh.

Yukie ran over to you and grabbed your arm "ahh they just stared fighting and it kinda scared me not gonna lie".

"What are they fighting about?"

"Honestly I have no idea" she said peering over her shoulder to see Atsumu on the floor with Osamu shaking him and Suna crouched beside them, with his phone out, recording. Yukie went over to the two of them to try and stop them.

Suna stood back up and came over to you "I got a pretty good video" he held up his phone and showed the recording of the twins fighting "I'm sending it to the group chat" and so he sent it to the group chat with everyone from:
Inarizaki
Karasuno
Nekoma
Fukurodani

Your phone pinged and you checked to see he had indeed sent the video to that group chat. You played the video and laughed.

"You should laugh more, it's cute" he said while low key staring right at you.

"You think?" You lightly tilted your head "I always thought my laugh was ugly". You looked up and him and smiled.

"(Y/n)! We should get going now" you heard Akaashi call.

"Right" you said as you turned to jog towards them "good luck at your match tomorrow, bye" you waved and smiled and he waved back. "See you tomorrow".

"Bye" he said quietly so that you couldn't hear him.

Ayo

I'm actually starting to really enjoy writing this now so yeah

I'm trying to update everyday but who knows if that's going to keep up or not.