Chapter 19

You had your arms wrapped around Logan's neck with your hands tangled in his hair and his hands on your hips as you danced to the loud, upbeat music, your body swayed to the sound and your heels clicked on the hard wooden flooring.

Kaori and Yukie had made sure to keep an eye on you the whole time, being careful not to drink too much.
Or at least Kaori was. Yukie gave in and got drunk, she was now asleep on the couch. They both planed to only drink a little but Yukie being such a lightweight, got drunk anyways.

You continued dancing and pulled on Logan's neck forcing his face closer to yours "I wanna taste cotton candy again".

He sighed "well if you insist" he smiled as he brought your lips together and you kissed while still moving to the beat of he music.

You spoke and danced with Logan for what felt like hours. "Hey (y/n) where are your friends? You were with them earlier but I don't remember what they looked like" You ignored him and continued sipping your drink "where are your friends babe?".

The nickname made you stop as your mouth dropped and quickly moulded into a grin. "Don't know" you simply said while bobbing your head to each side in rhythm with the loud music that rang in your ears.

"You can't go out by yourself like that, you need to go with your friends" he took the cup out of your hands and placed it on the windowsill beside him "let's go look for them". He grabbed your hand to keep you steady as you started looking around.

Logan quickly saw Kaori, who was sat on the sofa with Yukie's head on her lap stroking her hair, waving and beckoning him over to her. "Hey, is she alright" Kaori nodded her head in your direction.

"Uh I think so" he sat you down on the sofa beside Kaori while he remained standing "I'm Logan by the way".

"Kaori, this drunk idiot is Yukie" she pointed at the sleeping girl on her lap. Logan laughed softly. "We should get going, it's late and these two need to sober up".

"I can help if you want" Logan offered.

"No it's fine, we're staying a couple of houses down so we can manage" she explained.

"Bye bye, cotton candy" Logan raised his eyebrows at the nickname you gave him as you started poking Yukie to wake her up. "Hey Yukippeeeeeeeee, we're leaving".

In case you don't know Yukippe is what Bokuto calls her.

After kaori walks down the road with you clinging to her left side for support and Yukie her right and struggling to unlock the door with the two girls clinging to her for life, she plops you both down on the couch "I'm having the bed after all the trouble you two caused me".

Though neither you or Yukie heard what she said because you fell asleep before the words could escape her lips.

The next morning

You woke up to the sun shining through the blinds and onto your skin with the worst hangover imaginable, your head was pounding and you were starving. You looked up and saw Kaori at a table eating toast, on her phone. "How do you not have a hangover?" You grumbled.

"Because I wasn't a drunk mess like the two of you last night" she replied without even sparing you a glance "painkillers are in the cupboard by the sink, I'm guessing you want them" she pointed her finger at the cupboard in the direction she had just mentioned.

"Hmmmm, I can't really remember what happened after we saw Suna" you said while filling a glass with water and taking a pill from the container.

"You made out with some random guy named Logan" she showed you her phone which had a photo of you kissing him "I took some photos because I new you'd forget".

"Hhuuhhhh" you moved your face closer to the screen and squinted to see better while Kaori flicked through some of the photos she took of you "hm, at least he's hot I guess" you swallowed the pill and fell backwards onto the couch.

Kaori stood up and walked to the couch handing you a slice of toast which you happily ate while silently thanking her.

"Shut the fuck up im trying to sleep this headache away" Yukie groaned as she face planted a cushion on the couch and waves her hand in the air.

"Your problem, not mine" Kaori spoke from the other side of the room.

"Hey, did I make out with any hot guys?" Yukie asked raising her head out the cushion and resting her chin in her palm.

"No. You fell asleep on my lap" Kaori smirked at her mockingly "you didn't talk to a single guy while you were there" you laughed with Kaori as Yukie pouted and sighed heavily.

A little later that day

You walked home wearing a sweater and sliders which you brought with you in advance because you didn't want to too walking around the streets wearing an outfit like that. The painkillers had helped with your headache but it was still there being a bother.

You reached your house and opened the door hearing talking coming from the kitchen indicating that your parents were home, it was a first as they were almost always away from home.

"Ah (y/n)! Where were you last night? You should have been home to greet your dearest parents" your mother stepped into the hall with a discussed expression plastered on her face and her hands on her hips.

"Sorry mother" you mumbled while looking at the ground and taking off your sliders.

"What was that? I didn't hear you! And look at me while you're talking!" She boomed.

"I said, I'm sorry mother" you snapped at her a little, irritated by her antics.

"Don't take that attitude with your mother young lady" your father chimed in. You rolled your eyes and walked into your bedroom so you could take a shower.

Your parents were always like this, never home but when they were you had to behave perfectly or you would be deemed unworthy of being their child. That's just how it was, and oh how you hated it.

You locked your bedroom door and began taking off your clothing when you heard a banging on the door and your parents voices telling you to come outside because they weren't finished talking with you. You ignored them and wrapped a towel around your torso before heading to the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

Ayo peeps

Eww

That was weird

I apologise for my strange shit I really hate myself but oh well I guess.

And by the way these authors notes thingies are literally what I'm thinking at the moment im writing it I'm basically just typing it down that's why it's all janky and shit and makes no fucking sense but who gives a crap cause I sure don't okay I'll shut up now goodbye