Chapter 6

Things are getting interesting and I just had an idea but honestly I have no clue how it's going to work out so ye

Second day at Nationals

You were able too see Suna before his match against Karasuno. "Good luck" you said as you hugged him and he wrapped his arms around you kinda awkwardly, then went back to join his teammates.

You Bokuto and Akaashi watched the match together, everything was going well, Karasuno took the first set and Inarizaki took the second. Though you couldn't decide which team you wanted to win because you had friends on either team. But you noticed during the final set Suna had slowed down a lot and seemed to have trouble jumping as high as he did for the rest of the match. But you just assumed it was tiredness from a long, difficult match.

Currently Karasuno had 21 points and Inarizaki 22 and it was a really long rally. The ball bounced off a blockers hand and Suna dived forward to receive the ball and you noticed that he wasn't able to get back up until the rally was over and Ojiro eventually helped him.

"Hey what do you think just happened?" You asked akaashi and Bokuto.

"He's probably just tired" Akaashi replied

"Yeah, he's right. It's been a pretty tough match" bokuto agreed.

"Yeah, your probably right" you leaned forward resting your chin in your palms.

After that happened Inarizaki made a substitution, taking Suna out of the match. He spent the rest of the match sat on the bench.

Inarizaki lost the match

After the match was over

You walked around looking for Suna, you were worried about what happened during the match. After a while of looking and being unable to find him you heard someone call your name from behind you "(y/n)". When you turned around your eyes met with Suna's. "Hey" he said as he slightly waved his hand. "You wanna sit down?" He he nodded his head in the direction of a bench.

"Sure" once you had both sat down it was silent, the awkward kind of silence that you always try to avoid. You kept awkwardly shifting around in the seat for a few minutes until you finally decided to speak up "uh wh-".

"Yo Suna!" Atsumu cut you off and dragged Suna over to the rest of the team. Suna looked at you and mouthed the words 'come with me' so you grabbed your bag and joined him.

Everyone was talking so you finally was able to talk to Suna, "what happened during the match? it looked like you were struggling".

"Oh this shit head tripped me up oth the way here and I twisted my ankle" he said as he kicked Atsumu in the knee causing him to topple over.

"Dude what the fuck was that for?" He groaned while pulling himself back up.

"Payback"

You giggled slightly then looked back up to see Suna staring at you. "What? Is there something on my face?" You started slightly rubbing your cheek to see for yourself.

He just shook his head, took your hand that was rubbing your face and casually said "no, your just really cute". He then released your hand again.

Just a warning I haven't read the manga so the rest of this is coming from my brain

"Anyway shouldn't you get going? Fukurodani's match is starting soon" he reminded you.

You gasped a little "oh shit. You're right" you started walking away but turned and said "I'll see you later". You then rushed back to the court just in time for the match to start.

"Girl where were you?" Kaori asked.

"I was talking to Suna"

"And?"

You slightly covered your face to hide your blushing and mumbled "he called me cute".
It was barely audible.

"Did I just hear you correctly? He called you cute?" She had a mixed look of both shock and excitement on her face.

You nodded in reply "he fucking said I was cute I think I'm about to DIE" you were burning red but was excited as hell.

I always denied I had feelings for Suna but if I didn't have feelings for him I don't think I would get is excited

"Okay, now you bitches need to shut the fuck up the match is starting" yukie called over to us.

Sorry this chapter is short

Sorry it's a bit late

I just got lost on the path of life 😔🤚

Anyway I hope you enjoyed or whatever I don't really know so yeah