Chapter 23

Sorry this took so long

I'm a bad writer lmao I can barely keep up with this simple ass story

The training camp was over and you found yourself wondering why the fuck you did what you did.

I mean Suna kissed you so you kissed him back

It's what anyone would do

Right?

Still it was a pretty stupid thing to do, you were pissed off at him and for good reason but when you were in that moment you found yourself doing what you knew you shouldn't have.

Yukie was at your house and you were watching a movie.

It can be a movie of your choice

"(Y/n)?" Yukie called your name
"(y/nnnnnnnn)? Anyone in there?" She waved her hand in front of your face trying to catch your attention.

"Oh uh sorry, I zoned out" you shook your head as if you were trying to snap yourself out of it.

"Yeah, I could see that" Yukie rolled her eyes before leaning forward, resting her chin in her hand "so, when are you going to tell me what happened? You've been weird since you went to talk with Suna and you're refusing to tell me what went down. It's annoying"

"Ah, well nothing interesting happened. We spoke, he called me a bitch and that was about it" you lied, of course you lied. How the fuck could you tell Yukie about what happened when you yourself was still trying to make sense of it.

And failing, I might add.

"We've been friends for ages now, I can tell you're lying" she leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her drink "I bet you two made up and had a steamy make out session or something. Now you're like, secretly dating"

You shook your head in response. While technically she was wrong, she wasn't completely wrong. Like yes she was wrong but she got a little detail right.

But still mostly wrong.

"Yeah it sadly wasn't that interesting" you swung your legs around and laid back so your head was resting on Yukie's thighs.
"Althouuuuggghhhhh, what's up with you and Atsumu? You two seemed to be getting along well"

She quickly diverted her eyes "hehe, well you see he may or may not have asked me to be his girlfriend" you suddenly sat up from shock head butting Yukie's chin "ow bitch watch it that hurt" she said while rubbing her chin where you hit her.

"What the fuck? Why was I only just now made aware of this?" You completely ignoring the throbbing pain in your head.

"I forgot to tell you"

"Hell no"

"Hell yes?"

"There's no way in hell you forgot to tell me. Usually if you got a boyfriend you'd come running to me and tell me everything"

"I mean you're not wrong"

"Did you already tell Kaori?"