Chapter 22

Sorry this update was a little slow

School has been a bitch

And I may or may not have forgotten I was writing this shitty little story 👀

The sun rose on the final day of the training camp, everyone else was already up and you had been awoken by the sound of chattering and the sort.

"Oh (y/n), you're finally awake" you looked to your side and saw Kaori next to you "we were going to wake you up but you looked comfortable"

You rose your hands above your head, stretched and yawned, you turned and face planted the pillow "I'm staying in bed" you words had been muffled because of the fact you were face down right now.

"No can do, we need your help" Kaori grabbed the duvet and pulled it off you and tugging you out of bed.

"I don't want to hellllppp I just want to sleeeeeep" you dragged your words like a child as you fought to stay in bed. You both played a game of tug of war for a while until you finally gave in and got dressed.

"What time are we leaving?" You asked as you all made your way to the cafeteria to get breakfast.

"Early tomorrow morning" Akaashi answered.

"Yes, and that means you need to get out of bed in the morning" Kaori said while elbowing you in the side playfully. "Also this is your last chance to talk to Suna, so get your butt over there and talk to him"

"Hmmmmmmm, but I don't want to" the idea of talking to Suna right now was just stressful, after all having serious conversations had never been your specialty.

Time skip to when they had a break because i don't know what the hell I should write about

Everyone was talking amongst each other, having their own conversations about whatever interested them.

"(Y/n)"

A voice called out your name.

"Yeah?" You questioned without even turning to see who it was that had called out to you.

"I need to talk to you, can we talk?" they asked.

"Hm" you curiosity had peaked and you looked behind you to realise it was Suna who had been talking this whole time. Your mouth dropped a little when you realised what it was that was happening.

"Oh fuck" you whispered under your breath, thanks to the fact everyone else was talking loudly Suna was unable to hear your words "I um-... Yeah sure"

He then did that thing where you move your head in the direction you want to go, to silently tell you he wanted to talk where there are no people around.

I'm sorry I don't know what it's called 😩

So you made your way outside, trailing slowly behind Suna.

"I'm going to put it bluntly" he turned and looked at you as you came to a stop behind a building. "You're a bitch"

"A bitch? No. I'm just confused as fuck" you tilted your head slightly "what are you talking about"

"You knew I was at that party" his eyes were cold and he didn't tear his gaze from you even for a second "you were trying to piss me off"

"Pfftttt" you let out an unintentional laugh "I was trying to get back at you"

"Eh?"

"I was upset, so I was trying to get back at you" you moved closer to him so you were only a foot apart "I saw you with that girl, you should make sure you check videos before they get posted online"

His expression didn't change he continued staring into your (e/c) eyes. Normally a gaze like that would make you nervous however this time your didn't feel at all intimidated by him.

He leaned his head back and looked sideways "I stand by what I said, you are a bitch" he turned and walked past you back to where you both came from. Then he stopped "however" he hesitated.

"What" you began to get impatient.

He walked towards you and grabbed you pulling you to him and hastily crashing his lips to yours.

"Though.... I can't fucking help myself" he breathed against your skin as you pulled him in to continue the kiss.

You really hoped no one was around because that would be strange.

Your hands were placed on his chest while his were wrapped around your waist pulling you to him. You felt him gently nibble your lip and sighed at the feeling before pulling back.

"This is probably not the best place to do this" you whispered with you forehead against his chest.

You knew you shouldn't have done that.

However

When a hot guy kisses you what else is there to do but kiss back?

I'm scared we're getting injections at school today and people keep fainting and throwing up and it's giving me panic attacks

Man do I love having a phobia of vomiting