Chapter 17

You looked as Suna and slightly yelped, grabbing your friends tightly by their wrists and pulling them into a crowd of people and out of view. It was hard to tell if this was a good or a bad thing, on one hand Suna would be able to see you with other boys with his own eyes but on the other hand it off officially makes him the hottest boy at the party.

*internal screaming*

"What are we going to do?!" Yukie and Kaori seemed to be freaking out much more than you were. You put both your hands up into the air and brought them down onto of both of their heads.

"Calm. The. Fuck. Down" you spoke abruptly.
"It's simple, pretend he's not there, it will only benefit us" you said peering over random people's shoulders to watch him gazing out the window while smoking.

"This plan will only work if you stop staring at him and drooling" Kaori replied in a mocking tone while she rubbed the top of her head and complained that you hitting her hurt.

"Trust me I will bitch slap you" you shot her a glare making her shit up.

Honestly that was a mistake I was supposed to write shut up but I only just realised and it made me laugh so I kept it😅

Your eyes searched the room looking for a guy you could use, there were quite a few attractive people but none of them even compared to Suna.

That was until your (e/c) eyes met with some sharp blue ones. A boy who appeared to be European, though you couldn't be sure, was sat on a coffee table with a red cup in his hands. When your eyes met he continued looking for a moment before averting his eyes and looking down, staring into his cup.

His black hair fell into his crystal eyes and tattoos wrapped around his fingers, which were tapping his cup, they also went up the sleeves of the leather jacket he was wearing.
He leaned his head up to take a drink from his cup revealing tattoos also on his neck.

A smile spread across your glossy lips "bitches I've located an ultimate hottie" you pointed in the direction of the stranger while wiggling your finger around.

The effect of the alcohol you were drinking was starting to kick in.

Without hesitation you put down your empty cup and helped yourself to the one Yukie had been drinking at the time "hey that's mine" you ignored her and continued going.

Just before you made it to the stranger he stood up and stepped closer to you. "Helloooo" you greeted smiling and waving at him, he didn't reply.

He just smiled and nodded. You tilted your head slightly just now realising how pale he was, you didn't realise before because of all the flashing lights. "What's your name?" He still didn't reply "I'm (y/n), what's your name?" You repeated.

"Logan" his voice was deep but kind of soft.

You took a sip of the drink you stole from Yukie "eww, who mixed this? I think they forgot the alcohol" you rolled your eyes and placed your cup on the table Logan was previously sat on. You knew Yukie couldn't handle alcohol well but seriously, no one could get drunk off this.

"Here" he offered you the cup he had been drinking from "it's pretty strong though". You smiled taking the cup from his tattooed hand and silently thanking him before chugging the rest of the cup. He raised an eyebrow and smirked humming quietly.

"Let's sit down, shall we?" He took your hand leading you to the sofa right where Suna was still standing.

Do you prefer shorter chapters or longer ones? Cos they're pretty short right now and idk what y'all prefer.