Chapter 11

Sorry there hasn't been an update recently, my motivation really said bye these past few days 😔🤚

But I'm back I guess

Also this ones short cos yeah

Let's do this hoes. 😝

You walked over to a small table in the corner of the cafe that had small planters around the edge giving you privacy and a big window so you can people watch 👀.

After a few minutes Suna returned with your drinks and a slice of chocolate cake for you too share. "I know I didn't ask if you like chocolate cake but it looked good so what the fuck I guess" he placed the food and drinks on the table and handed you a fork.

You smiled taking the fork "luckily for you I'm a huge fan of chocolate cake"

If you don't like chocolate cake then fuck you, you do now. 🖕

You both drank and shared your cake while laughing and making jokes. You both sat in silence for a moment as you finished your drinks.

"Beautiful" you heard Suna mutter. When you looked up Suna was staring directly into your (e/c) eyes.

"Huh?" You questioned.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he spoke softly, not changing his expression one bit. You felt your face heat up and you bit your lip.

"I- uh... I don't know what to say" you turned your head and smiled to yourself.

"Nothing, you don't need to say anything" he pulled the money out of his wallet and left it on the table. He smiled before grabbing your hand, intertwining yours and his fingers. "Come on". He pulled you up out of your seat and away from the cafe.

He kept pulling you, refusing to tell you where he was taking you. Eventually you reached a park, similar to the one you played hide and seek in but without the jungle gym.

"What are we doing here?" You questioned.

"This way" he lead you over to a river with stones to step on to cross it.

"Oh no, not a good day to wear heels" you laughed and he rolled his eyes and shook his head in a playful manner.

"Hop on" he crouched down slightly in front of you so you could climb on his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he gripped your thighs giving you a piggyback. You laughed and rested your head on his shoulder as he carefully stepped across the uneven stones to the other side of the river.

Once you reached the other side he put you down and offered for you to take his hand again, which obviously you did.

Only a dumb hoe would decline that offer 🙄🤚

You continued walking until you reached a ledge that overlooked the city. "Wow" you looked over at the lights and passing cars below. "How did you find this?"

"Google, I was looking for a nice place to take you since this morning" he scratched the back of his neck and took you to sit with your legs dangling over the edge "I hope you like it"

"I love it" the wind gently blew your hair as you took in the view "it's beautiful" you shuffled slightly closer to Suna and rested your head on his shoulder.

He brought his hand up to your cheek moving the hair the wind had blown, from your face. He tilted your head to face him and he leaned in gently planting a soft kiss on your lips. You moved your hand to the back of his neck and leaned into the kiss which lasted only a few more seconds until he pulled away.

"Fuck" he licked his lips "you have no idea how much I've been wanting to do that"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I didn't proof read this so it's most definitely gonna be shit but yolo I guess