Chapter 16

Tonight, tonight was the night of the party.

Kaori and Yukie came to your house to get ready.

You showed them your outfit and let's just say they were a little surprised.

"Wow bitch, you thirsty or sumthin?" Yuki spoke in a mocking tone while smirking and stepping into a black, skintight dress.

"Hmmm, well Suna pissed me off so I'm thinking you could help me track down the hottest guy at this party" you explained while Yukie and Kaori exchanged confused glances.

"Why would you do that?" Kaori asked.

"Suna made out with some random whore, it was in the back of a video I saw online. You didn't know?" You asked and they both shook their heads.

"Ooooh, you want revenge" Kaori snapped her finger in realisation "so you'll make out with a random hottie and I'll record it-"

"Then we'll post it online to make Suna jealous of you" Yukie butted in.

"That's the plan" you pulled your skirt up, struggling a little because it was so small.

"Wait is that you skirt from middle school?" Kaori gasped.

You and kaori went to the same middle school so you already knew each other when you came to Fukurodani.

"Mhm" you hummed while finally being able to pull it properly. "Okay, how's this" you put on the top you bought and turned around.

"I think you look hot as fuck" yukie smirked while eyeing your outfit "it's dangerous, very different to you usual oversized sweater look" she put her thumb up in approval before looking back to the mirror and putting on her mascara.

The party was walking distance from your house which was good because you all planned to drink at this party and what's the point in drinking if your not going to get drunk as fuck. You all thought it would be best to crash at your house after the party.

At the party

The music was loud and there were people dancing and drinking everywhere, you instantly made your was over to the drinks and got yourself something. While you were doing that a boy approached you "sup babe". He leant forward on the counter and winked.

Eww

What the hell is 'sup' and don't call me babe, I don't know you.

Also...

He's not hot enough, he's way to short, his
t-shirt literally says 'FBI- female body inspector'

How much does this guy want a fuck

He's gross.

You looked him up and down, letting out a quiet laugh with a disgusted look on your face. Silently telling him to piss of.

Which he did

Cos your a bad bitch

Honestly you didn't actually want to be here, it smelt like sweat, alcohol and weed. And there were to many people.

Speaking of people, you realised your friends were gone. You tried to look around the crowd to find them and sighed in relief when you spotted them on the couch.

You pushed your way through the sweating bodies around you and made your way to them. "Hey there you ar-"

"He's here! Suna's hear!" They both yelled in unison. Your eyes darted around the room until they landed on Suna, leaning against the wall with a cloud of smoke coming from his mouth.

What

The

Fuck

I'm lazy so there's probably a trillion mistakes here 😅