Chapter 8

Good news!

My french teacher didn't murder me however I did only get 7/35 on my test so that's sad 😔

Anyway I just realised that the plan I had won't work so I'm scraping that now I need new ideas someone please send help😭

Just so ya know (e/c) means eye colour 👍

Everyone was walking back towards the hotel and you had Suna's giant hoodie on while your arms wrapped around yourself trying to stay warm.

Once you had all got back to the hotel you were trying to think of more games to play "spin the bottle?" Ojiro suggested "never mind there's only 3 girls so that wouldn't really work".

"Unless the girls took turns and spun the bottle to see what boy they got to kiss" Akaashi proposed.

Your mouth dropped and you looked to Kaori and Yukie who both shared and equally shocked expression, yes kissing a bunch of hot volleyball boys would be any girls dream but at this moment in time the though just made you uncomfortable.

"Only once each though" Osamu suggested "it would be pretty unfair making them kiss a bunch of people".

Thank you Osamu, you have saved me.

And so all the boys sat in a circle as Kaori went to fetch an empty soda bottle to spin. You were extremely nervous but also excited, nervous that you were going to kiss someone but you didn't know who yet and excited that you were going to kiss someone and you didn't know who yet.
Your feelings were contradicting.

Kaori returned with the bottle and placed it in the middle "who's going first?" She asked.

"You" you and Yukie simultaneously said as you pointed at Kaori.

"Huuuhhh why do I have to?" She whined.

"Because we said so" you argued.

"And you're closest to the bottle" Yukie said while shrugging. "Oh and no quick peck on the lips either okay, that shits boring".

"Uhhh fine" she cautiously crouched down next to the bottle and spun it. The bottle spun round and round till it eventually stopped on Akaashi.

He sighed and mumbled "guess it's what I get for suggesting this" he then stood up as Kaori walked over to him.

She was visibly nervous as she stood on her tiptoes and put her hands on his shoulders, she paused for a second almost as if contemplating her life decisions. Then She finally kissed him and he kissed back, the kiss lasted for at least 10 seconds and you made sure to take a few photos.

She turned away and was bright red, covering her face with her hands she went back to you and Yukie "i think I might die" she mumbled under her breath.

"Yukie's turn" someone shouted and you pushed her forward.

"Okay okay, here we go" she spun the bottle and everyone watched in anticipation as the bottle rotated smoothly on the floor until it came to a sudden stop, everyone's eyes followed the direction the bottle was facing to see it had landed on Suna.