∞ Chapter 10 ∞

A/N: I want to thank you guys for reading and voting, it makes my day ^^ And I'd love some more feedback, I need that. Anyway, carry on. P.S that's Tanner, ugh my love. I'm in love with that kid.

It didn't take more then 5 minutes for Taylor to answer me. Its a record.

From: Taylor Manuel

What?

I didn't have time to type in my short answer and he texted again.

From: Taylor Manuel

Why?

From: Taylor Manuel

Are you okay?

From: Taylor Manuel

Tell me where you are

To: Taylor Manuel

I'm at Tanner's, don't come I'm fine, I'm staying over his house for the night. Sorry.

My thumb was ready to press send but then I thought better about it. I quickly erased the 'sorry' and pressed send. I had nothing to be sorry about.

"Help me make the bed," Tanner grabbed my shirt and dragged me upstairs again, sticking his tongue out to his mums, "bitches stole my pizza.." He grumbled and opened his bedroom door dragging mattress from underneath his bed, quickly making his way to the closet taking out some sheets.

"Green or..." He looked to see any other sheet colors he had, "pink..?" He shrugged.

"Green," I mumble but I'm not focusing anymore. I'm waiting for Taylor's replay, but it never comes that evening.

Instead, minutes later Tanner and I are already in bed, and we could hear the soft laughter and murmurs his mums are making coming from the kitchen, slowly disappearing into their bedroom.

"Night." Tanner says and we both fall asleep.

However, not for long.

Hours later, when its still dark outside I wake up screaming.

I barely finish my horrified scream when Rose and Tress are already throwing the bedroom's door open.

"Hey hey hey calm down," his mum sits down next to me hugging me tightly, while his mother is holding a broom looking around the room.

"Wa.." Tanner mumbles waking up and freezes at the sight of both his mums in PJs and messy hair, sharing a look.

Mother puts down the broom finally understanding there's no killer or anything like that, in the room.

"Hey, what happened kid? You scared us." His mother sits down on my other side, not touching me.

"I.. I just.." I just had another horrible nightmare.

"Bad dream?" His mum guessed in a small and soft voice, rubbing my back.

"Y..yeah."

"Okay listen, its 2AM now, so you guys only have 3 more hours of sleep. Tanner, go back to bed, and Devin, I'll take you back home, you can't stay here alone, your parents will help you, okay darling?" His mother gets up and looks down at me, but I only nod.

I don't want to go back home. My mum will just be a bitch about the whole thing.

"Are you gonna be okay if you go back to your parents?" His mum asks softly, as if suspicious of something.

I don't want them to worry. I have to just agree.

Or maybe...

"Yeah. I'll ask my friend to give me a ride, his up at this kinda hours all the time, so you don't have to give me a lift."