∞ Chapter 4 ∞

I played with my necklace as we drove in a comfortable silence when Taylor took a quick glance at me before returning his gaze to the road, " Mark gave you the necklace? " He asked in a little surprise.

"Yea...How did you know about the necklace?" I asked a bit confused.

"Mark wouldn't shut up about it. He was so excited to give it to you." He sighed,

"Hey Mark look how cool this is!" I dragged him after me and pointed at the glass window, there, in a little black box was a gold dreamcatcher necklace.
"Why do you obsess so much over dreamcatchers?" He raised an eyebrow at me and dragged me away.
"No reason,I just like them." I said shrugging and giving him a small shy smile.

At the time I didn't know he was gonna actually buy me the necklace, but he did, and died the same day. If I had never showed him that necklace, he would've never left the house that day, and he would still be with me, alive.

I used to blame myself for his death, but after sometime I just ignored that thought in my head, knowing that blaming myself won't change the fact that his dead.

"Oh I've got Cry Baby if you want it, a friend of mine gave it to me but I don't like her that much so you can have it." He offered me another fake smile,

"I don't like her anymore either." I said with a shrug and looked out the window.

"Who are you and what did you do to Dan?" He joked, "But you used to obsess with her so much! What happened?" He said in surprise,

"Don't know. I prefer simple plan and three days grace much better,"

"Depressing much?"

"Neh, Lucky one isn't depressing for example."

He parked the car in front of his house, the last time I was here was when Mark got kicked out for being gay, if Taylor's parents would come home and find me they'll kill me.

As if he read my mind Taylor opened his mouth a moment later, "Don't worry, they left for the weekend."

"Oh," I said looking around the house as we came inside, it didn't look that different from the last time I was here.

I wasn't surprised when I didn't see any pictures of Mark. He was disowned and his parents made sure there wasn't anything about him in the house. They were such cruel people, it made me wonder how Taylor stands them.

"Let's make some pancakes!" He said eagerly.

I cracked a smile and nodded as we went to the kitchen, Taylor got the ingredients we needed and started to work on the pancakes while I set down folding my arms on the table staring at him,

"Do you work out?" I blurted out, not really caring how stupid I've must look to him now, I wasn't gonna try to impress him.

"Yeah. It helps me keep my mind off things." He said and shifted uncomfortably, obviously not impressed by my blur.