∞ Chapter 5 ∞

He planted butterfly kisses all over my chest and made his way up to my neck, biting and nibbling it. I was a moaning mess, both our naked bodies pressed together, everything felt so good.
Our lips met and we kissed slowly and lovingly, his lips where perfect on mine.
Deciding to take dominance I push him against the nearest wall and hold his wrists above his head firmly, deepening our kiss.
I let go of him moments later and cupped his face in my palms, pressing our foreheads together and breathing heavily. I opened my eyes to look at Mark, and tell him how beautiful he was to me, but instead of holding Mark in my arms like I thought I was, to my horror it was Taylor. But that didn't stop me, "I love you." I whispered in a husky voice and crushed my lips on his soft ones, feeling no guilt.
"I love you, too. I have always loved you." He mumbled on my lips, pulling me even closer to him.

I woke up breathing heavily, my heartbeat racing as I tried to remember what I could've possibly dreamed about that made me feel so anxious. I run my hand through my messy hair and tried to calm down.

Taylor was sleeping peacefully next to me, his lips parted slightly. I turned around so my back was now facing Taylor, trying my best not to wake him up.

Last night after a couple of movies we went to bed, and he insisted that we could sleep in his bed like we always did before his parents had started to hate me.

I sighed, the clock in his room said it was already 11:23, even though I really doubt we've managed to sleep till this late.

Suddenly Taylor mumbled something that I couldn't understand, probably still asleep, and hugged me from behind, nuzzling my neck and making me extremely uncomfortable.

"Ah...Taylor?" I tried to push his arms off my waist but he held them in place firmly,

"Taylor.. You're making me really uncomfortable.." I tagged his arm again, hoping he'll just wake up already.