∞ Chapter 9 ∞

A/N: And that's Davin Dan ladies and gentleman! ↑ of course though you can imagine him however you want. I just saw this picture and I thought of him, so yeah.

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily, my heart beating ten times faster then it should. "Holy shit." I whispered to myself.

"Holy fucking shit." I said again, louder.

I was trying to calm myself down before I'd get a panic attack .

I looked around and saw I woke up a few minutes before the alarm would go off.

I didn't even try to go back to sleep if that was the case, not that I could've anyway. Not after that.. that nightmare.

I got out of bed and quickly got dressed before I grabbed my backpack and run down the stairs to the kitchen.

My mum was already there, reading the newspaper, "Morning sweetie," she greeted and spared me a glance.

"Morning," I mumbled and opened the fridge to look for a drink.

"Hanging out with Taylor today?" She tried her best so that the question would sound casual, but failed badly.

"No mum. We don't 'hang out', he simply stops here every now and then." I argued and took out a battle of coke, neh. Who cares about health.
"Oh sure hun. Whatever helps you sleep at night." She said sarcastically and raised her eyebrows when she saw the coke in my hands, but didn't comment.

"Mum. Stop that. Me and Taylor are never gonna be a thing. All of you, just stop it, okay? I love Mark so please just drop it. Stop pushing me! I'm not ready yet!" I miserably screamed the last part, I just couldn't take it anymore. First the nightmare now my mum.

They all just needed to chill the fuck out. I'll move on,when I'll decide to, if I decide to.

I half waited for my mum to scream at me like she did yesterday, but it never came.

Something worse did though.

She looked at me, trying hard to hide it, but it was still there;
Disappointment.

I shook my head at that and ditched the coke on the table grabbing my car keys and drove away.

I hated it that I was pushed to do things I didn't want to.

I shook my head again, trying to get rid of those thoughts. it doesn't matter anymore.

I thought a little about the horrible nightmare I had, and what does it even mean.

I have had dreams like this before, but this one was slightly different.

In this dream, just like the once I used to have, I was holding Mark. But there was no blood. There was no car.

Instead, there he was, perfectly fine in my arms,smiling up at me.
"You're beautiful, you know that?"

I leaned down to kiss him, mumbling something myself, but I couldn't remember what exactly was it.

When I break the kiss, Mark's gone. Instead, Taylor's there.