∞ Chapter 3 ∞

"T-Taylor?" I asked surprised,

" The one and only!" He tried to smile but it was obvious that he was forcing it.

"Wh- I - how-..... just... how-" I was so confused I couldn't find the right words.

"I came here to spend the day with you, you know... since today is two months since M-Mark was... well ... umm.. well you know the story. Anyway, here I am! So get dressed and let's go!" He said and dragged me outside my bathroom,

"Wait wait wait!" I said irritated a little, I buried my head in both my hands and rubbed my temples.

" What?" He asked and forced me to look at him,

When he touched my face I immediately froze, his touch felt like fire on my skin, I didn't like being touched, only Mark was allowed to..

I slapped his hand away, a little scared now and folded my arms over my chest.

"You ditch me for two months, I don't hear a fucking word from you, and then you suddenly appear here, in my fucking house, in my fucking bedroom telling me you want to be friends again, like nothing ever fucking happened?"

"First, since when do you cuss.. didn't you always hit Mark when ever he said a bad word?" He tilted his head a little.

I sighed, "Since I stopped caring." I said flatly.

"Okay.. Second, I didn't ask to be your friend, just wanted to hangout."

"Okay you know what? Get out. I don't feel like putting up with your bullshit." I snapped, suddenly not feeling that comfortable coursing anymore, I used to be really against it before Mark's death.

"Okay okay! look I'm sorry okay? I... The last two months...I - I was in the hospital, so I couldn't come okay? And as for the rest if the time... I've been working so hard so I can have enough money to move out. I've been learning, working and sleeping nonstop. So yeah, not so much time left for a social life." He shrugged.

" Okay, so then why the hell are you here now? Don't you have some college shit to do or work? Why now you come back?" I said defensively.

"As I said, today its two months since Mark's death. I thought you might need someone to help your mind off things." He smiled a half smile,again, I easily noticed it was fake.

"Oh so afterwords you can-" just leave me again, just like Mark did? I thought but never actually said it. Yeah maybe he'll just come and leave again. But at least I'll have today right? I haven't enjoyed myself in so long, I think it will be worth the pain.

"Can what?" Taylor stopped my trail of thoughts.

"Nothing nothing. Anyway, what do you want to do?" I asked and tugged him after me downstairs so I could grab my wallet and shoes.

"I was thinking we could go over to my house since I'm home alone, make some food and watch Disney movies! I have 'The little mermaid'!" He said in an overly happy voice.

I thought about it for a second, it looked like it was something disrespectful to do today, since it was Mark's death, but on the other hand it will take my mind off things, and that was exactly what I needed right now.

"Sounds great," I smiled a little and left the wallet behind only pulling my shoes on.

We both jumped inside his car and I waved goodbye to my dad,

"Are you gonna be back home tonight? Or are you sleeping over?" My dad asked,

I glanced back at Taylor with a questioning look, since I didn't think about that. But Taylor only shrugged, as in "Whatever makes you happy,"

I sighed, "Sure I'll be sleeping over." I said turning my gaze back to my dad.

"Okay have fun!" He smiled brightly, I bet he was so happy to see me actually doing something that's not staring.

Well, this sure is gonna be an unusual day.