∞ Chapter 16 ∞

A/N: okay can I just say that when I read this status (by Onision) I couldn't help but remembering when I wrote the very first chapter for this book. Okay, carry on human.

Sadly, I do wake up the next day, or that night, since it was dark outside, I turn around and freeze in surprise when I realize I'm not on the floor anymore, instead I'm in my bad covered with a blanket and a big pillow on my side beside the one underneath my head.

I turn to grab the pillow but my eyes immediately snap open.

That's no pillow, that's... I look up and I see a sleeping Taylor next to me, his mouth slightly open and a worried look on his sleeping face.

I frown and touch his features and a smile appears, apparently he's aware that I'm touching him.

He brings his arm up and rests his hand on top of mine, he came for me.

"Hey.." He says in a husky sleepy voice and that makes me smile.

For once, I was actually enjoying the burning feeling, I don't know why I felt it, it reminded me of how it felt when Mark touched me, but with Mark it took so long till I started to feel it, also it was a diffrent kind of burn. Do I even make sense?

But for right now I didn't care why I felt it, or if it will ever go away, or if it even means something, and just snuggled up closer to him. Because for once I wanted to do something that makes me feel good without thinking too much about it.

"Hey." I murmur, but its too late, I can already hear soft snores, his hand stays in place, and I don't move it.

×××

When I wake up the second time it's already morning and I slowly open my eyes, and my heart sinks.

I jump up and look around in hysteria, did he leave? Wait but he couldn't! I have things I need to tell him! Was last night a dream?

I start to panic when suddenly my bathroom's door opens and a almost naked Taylor with only a towel around his waist and water dripping off his hair, enters my room.

He doesn't even notice I'm up yet so I just jump off my bed and run into his arms, he stumbles a little and looks at me surprised, he opens his mouth to say something but I simply crush my lips on his and kiss him for the third time already.

He starts to kiss me back but then pushes me off gently resting his hand on my chest to keep some distance between us. Fuck.

"Why.. Why do you keep doing that?"

I swallow, please don't reject me.

"Do what?" I play it stupid.

"That. Just.. Kissing me like you actually like me, stop.. Stop taking advantage of the fact that I love you, okay? Just stop." He takes his hand off my chest.

I frown and quickly grab his hand back before he'd go, "because I like you, you fucktard." I say.

He freezes and stares at me for a long moment.