7th Petal

He loves me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"HOLY OPERA I ALMOST KILLED BAM!" Khun exclaimed as he watched the irregular and Jahad princess slide into the town square, destroying everything in its path. Meanwhile Lilith watched with equally widened eyes at the revelation.

'Is that Hansung Yu?' the woman thought, seeing the familiar blonde from the first floor. Pushing the thought aside she ran towards Bam and Endorsi to check if they're alright.

"Are you guys okay?!" Lilith exclaimed in worry. Bam gave her a reassuring smile, one that Lilith happily returned. Endorsi was too busy glaring at the big breeder, followed by the people who escaped quarantine with them too.

"LETS END THIS BIG BREEDER!" A man yelled as he aimed his gun at the figure floating above them. There was a child by his side, with a X over her mouth. But the man was simply dismissed by the breeder as his eyes were on Bam. One could easily see that he was extremely displeased.

"How dare you interfere with the grand quest? This is unforgivable behavior," he states as he pointed his spear at the irregular. The robot guards next to him were ready to take action. "KILL HIM!" 

Just as Lilith was about to interfere, Hansung jumped next to her. "Bam! You need to go through that door behind you!"

The said boy looked behind him in surprise. "That door?" He pointed to the circular device floating behind their common enemy.

"Yes. The big breeder here right now isn't the real one! That door behind it leads to the real big breeder!"

"For now take Medley and Endorsi with you! The moment he gets distracted, go and open that door! You're the only one that could open it!"

Bam nodded and flew past the guards. Hansung took this chance to attack them with his bang. Lilith, though wasn't included, quickly understood the plan and sent some of her own bangs to help Hansung out. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed the big breeder pointing his spear at one of the eggs. 

'Is that--'

Before she could finish her thought, the giant egg turned into a huge monster.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" she could hear Boro screaming in the background. The woman was just as shocked. Its heavy breathing shook the ground. The bird that was supposed to be the original final boss looked just as shocked as anyone. 

"Woah! Did that come out of the egg?" Khun asked, before a cocky smile played its way on his face. "I knew I was right!" Rak stabbed his spear into his head as a response. Lilith sighed and gently slapped the back of his head. 

"Why do you look so happy!?" Both of the exclaimed at the same time.

The big breeder began to converse with Batis, telling him that the world outside is no different from the world he's been trapped in. How he should just stay in his place, as he's a defective weapon.

But Batis wasn't so easily swayed as he reaffirmed his own identity. If being defective is what makes him more human than the others. Then defective he will be. This caused the big breeder to snap as he aimed his spear at the armor clad man. "You need to learn your place!"

'Bam! Now!' Lilith thought as she watched Bam charge up his shinsu black hole sphere from the back. But the big breeder noticed and he managed to block the incoming attack. Endorsi was able to move them just in time with Bong Bong.

The two exchanged very little words before engaging into a battle within close range of each other. Even watching from afar, Lilith could tell that Bam is losing. Her violet jeweled eyes that watched in desperation quickly morphed into fear as the irregular was thrown to the ground.