11th Petal

He loves me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

All five individuals on the training field stood expectantly, waiting to see what type of shinsu quality the woman would have.

But nothing was manifested. Lilith clicked it again.

"..."

"..."

"Is it broken?" Khun asked as Eduan's brow furrowed in shock.

The woman sighed. "No, Aguero... it's not."

"Apparently it seems as if you have no shinsu quality," Eduan muttered, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Lilith clicked her tongue as she put the device away, not that surprised about the result.

She knows the Tower is cruel, but not to this degree.

Everyone else was in shock. Is it possible for someone to not have a shinsu quality?

"Well, it's unfortunate, really," Lilith sadly smiled as she began to excuse herself. "I'll call the others over when they finished getting some rest. But you guys get a head start, okay?"

"But-" Bam was cut off by Lilith looking him directly in the eyes. He could tell she was trying to suppress her anger with a calm smile. Anger directed at herself, rather than him.

"You know Bam... I appreciate your altruism. But I don't really think this is the right training for me. I'm way behind all of you."

The boy knew he couldn't push her to continue training like he did with Khun. After all, it was so blatantly obvious that the woman needed to be alone at the moment.

"Then if you want I could offer you some one-on-one training-" Eduan perked up but was immediately shot down.

"I appreciated the offer Lord Eduan, but I prefer to get some rest. Unlike them, I don't have the endurance. Bam, maybe you should ask Endorsi when she wakes up."

"Alright... then make sure you get some rest, okay?"

Lilith smiled. "I will."

***

"Lilia."

The woman kept walking, ignoring the name that had always been so heavily regarded in her heart calling from behind her.

"Lilia." The footsteps behind her quickened. The woman clenched her fist as she held her gaze to the ground at the inevitable confrontation.

Her own footsteps never faltered as she kept her walking pace. She struggled to remain calm as she felt Eduan's looming frame getting closer and closer.

Thousands of scenarios ran in her head all at once. It is the night of the first day. Everyone was already asleep, no one can help her.

Is he going to yell at her? Force answers out of her? She mentally prepared herself for what is yet to come.

At that moment, she felt two muscular arms wrap around her shoulders, bringing her back against the perpetrator's chest. The scent of old wine and grape engulfed her as he felt Eduan burying his face into her neck.

This sensation brought a feeling of familiarity to both of them.

But it was a sensation that couldn't last.

"Lord Eduan..."

"Don't. Why are you referring to me in such way?"

"Because it is the only appropriate way to do so." She felt Eduan flinch against her, but didn't let go.