5th Petal

He loves me.

❤❤❤❤❤

They were falling.

And falling terribly fast.

Both Khun and Hockney were screaming, but all Lilith could focus on was the monster beneath them with its mouth wide open.

"At this rate, we'll be eaten--"

*Chomp*

And they did.

'Oh well, at least I did what I had to do.'

All three of their screams resonated throughout the esophagus of the beast as they tumble down to its stomach. Somehow they all are alive once their momentum comes to a sudden halt midway. "Whew... it seems like we managed to survive. Are you okay? Lilith? Hockney?" Khun asked as he struggled to get up.

"Yeah... not too bad," the white haired male groaned, still recovering from his nausea. Lilith was rubbing circle on his back, nodding in affirmation.

"I think we're inside the monster--"

"BLUE TURTLE! JEWEL TURTLE!" A deep voice echoed from the inside of the monster. Turning towards the sound, both Lilith and Khun's eyes widened in shock. There was only one being in the tower that would refer to them as such a name.

"TURTLES!" Their long lost companion shouted, relief flooding his eyes, but his pride refused to show it.

"R... RAK?!"

"Turtles! You came!" Rak exclaimed as he ran towards them, delight evident in his rugged tone.

"You!! Rak, what are you doing here?!" Khun uttered, still in a state of disbelief. "What happened?!"

The spear bearer had a confused look on his face. "Huh? There was a tremendous flash, then when I came to my senses, I was here."

"What? A flash?"

"That's right! There was a flash because of the Insane Turtle's attack. Then when I opened my eyes, I was here! I thought I had died, but I guess not!"

'Then that must mean that there are other ways to this floor than how we got here...' The blue haired male thought as Rak continue to show his excitement about their reunion.

"But why are only you two here? Where's the Black Turtle?!" The crocodile asked, ignoring Hockney in the background who immediately whipped out his sketchbook to draw him.

"He was here with us before, but we lost him when we came in here... I don't understand what's going one," Khun's usual analytical expression shifted into one of relief as he stared up at his old companion. "But anyways, I'm glad to meet you again, Alligator."

"Hmph!" Rak swallowed his pride before extending his arms for an embrace. "I missed you guys! Not you, just the Black Turtle and Jewel Turtle!!"

Lilith smiled as she threw her arms around the giant crocodile's waist, using her other arm to hook around Khun's neck, bringing him into the hug as well. "Lilith--"

"We missed you too, Rak," the young woman muttered, relief and happiness pooled her violet eyes. Just as the blue haired male was about to struggle, he noticed the look in her eyes. Growing soft under such a gaze, he allowed himself to be taken into the group hug. He supposed that they have time to spare for moments like these.

"Hmph! I bet the Alligator was crying this whole time were were separated."

Alas, old habits die hard.