3rd Petal

He loves me.

❤❤❤

"The Hidden Floor?" Khun and Lilith's voices rang out in unison as the F.U.G slayer nodded. After the party bid Urek Mazino farewell, they safely boarded the Hell Train. Just as everyone was about to get some rest, Bam told his two companions about what Gustang gave him.

Lilith placed one hand on her hip as the other rubbed the nape of her neck, memories of the Hidden Floor came flashing back. 'If I recall, my data was already deleted before I left...'

"-- Yeah. He said I could get in there using this master key," Bam held out the said item levitating on the rugged palm of his hand.

"... That's some really valuable information. Plus, we can see Jahad when he was younger?!" Khun marveled at the thought. The two were so caught into their conversation about the potential of the key that they remain oblivious to fact that the third member of their party wasn't joining in.

"Though it looks like Sachi and Boro won't be able to tell us about this... so I guess we'll have to figure out how to use the master key ourselves..." The blue haired male placed a hand under his chin as the other boy hesitantly nodded.

"Yeah... but it might be too risky--"

"Or we could just ask the conductor." All eyes turned towards the noirette, whom they forgot was also in the room with them at the moment. Khun's eyes widened in realization. "Wait, why didn't I think of that before!"

***

"It says here that in order to use the master key, you have to get to the 'Room of Time Past'. The room is located as follows and can be entered at 9 P.M. train time," the conductor read from the manual as all three of them hovered around the text.

"In that room, there's a door which can be opened using the masters key. But those with data remaining on the hidden floor cannot enter because of data clash, so they can only enter after erasing their data, and if you fail to find the 'exit' after entering, you are stuck in there forever, so be careful..." Lilith began to drown out the conductor's descriptions as she reminisced about her memories regarding the hidden floor.

Up until she died, she never spoke of it to an outsider. So by its rules, she should still remember it even after reincarnation. Though for some reason, her memories of it weren't wiped when Bam told her about it. Does that mean despite being a regular, she still retained her status in the tower as a potential member of the ten great family heads?

"... So that means we'll have to start finding that room," Khun stated as he noticed the black haired girl lost in thought. "Hey Lilith, are you coming?"

The said girl snapped out of her trip down memory lane as she turned towards the regular. "Yes.."

Ever since she was reincarnated as the daughter of a couple living in the slums of the middle tower, she still retained her memories. Her appearance also remained the same, so she looked nothing like her parents. But what didn't remain the same was her power. She is now a regular, so she came to accept the fact that she wasn't as strong as before.

"'The Room of Time Past'... We're supposed to go all the way there..." Khun sighed.

'Work just keeps piling up huh? Thanks, Gustang' Lilith internally groaned as she followed behind the two.

"Still, at least we found out the location."

"Yeah, it's a good thing he's on our side," Bam added.

"For now, let's keep the stuff about the hidden floor to ourselves. Since we don't know whether Boro or Sachi will want to delete their data," the blue haired male reasoned as the the other two nodded in agreement.