8th Petal

He loves me not.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

"So starting now, we have to beat the hidden quest and go meet one of the Ten Leaders."

"That's great! Lilith it seems like things are moving forward again!" Bam exclaimed as Lilith flashed a small smile and nod. 

"Bam, now that we're out of the quarantine area, check your gauge." The irregular did as he was told and see that his gauge is completely black.

"Considering that we beat your sworn and enemy and fought big breeder, you're now qualified to take on the hidden quest. Now hold out your gauge and order for the grand quest to come out."

Bam did as he was told, and a scroll with an image of a rat appeared before him. "Is that the villain I have to beat?" Just then squeaking can be heard from outside.

"Looks like the villain's in town, I'll head over to the quarantine area. You guys go beat the villain before big breeder returns," Hansung orders. Endorsi teleported them to the streets where Boro, Sachi, and Hockney were already fighting the rats before returning to teleport Hansung to the quarantine area. 

It was an easy feat for the group to fend off the rats, but one escaped to the alleyway. "I got it!" Bam exclaimed as he flew towards where the rat is headed. Knowing that the rest couldn't catch up, they'd just leave it to the slayer.

"Now what? What's the purpose of us beating this quest?" Boro asked as he stared at Lilith and Khun expectantly. 

"Well..." Khun began as he explain everything. And exactly everything, to Boro. Everything from how they were on this floor before, to the hidden floor, to the great family member. No secrets at all.

And it's an underestimate to say that Boro's limited brain cells can only do so much. But his ramblings were cut off as Bam and Endorsi came back from their ventures. "Where's the people in quarantine?" Khun asked as Endorsi and Hansung looked grim.

"They were killed," the princess simply stated.

Hansung decided to cut through the atmosphere by saying that they have no time to waste. As the party gathers around Bam's scroll, Lilith caught a unfamiliar figure looking at them in the corner of her eyes. 

"Bam, do you--" but the woman was cut off as soon as the mirror began to transport them to the next stage.

"People from the outside! Congratulations on passing the stage!" the mirror excitedly exclaimed. "Please choose which of the following stages you wish to go!" 

Just as Bam was about to select one, Hansung Yu interrupted him. "Hold on! I'll do it! We don't want to end up in the wrong one." He began towards the panel in a swimming motion. "I know the shortest stage route to get to Khun Eduan!"

Wait, what did he say?

"WHAT?!" Khun exclaimed as he made Hansung turn towards him. "W-W-WAIT A MINUTE!! You mean the data family leader you're trying to meet is...?!"

"Ah, yes. The leader of the Khun family. The data of Khun Eduan." the ranker responded calmly.

Lilith was still motionless. Her mind blanked out upon hearing the name.