Forget Me Not

A little extra special before I take my temporary leave ε(┬┬﹏┬┬)3.....

Lilia sighed as she made herself comfortable on the grassy field, basking in the artificial sunlight of the tower. Next to her, was none other than Khun Eduan, lying on his back next to her. The young woman had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the warmth, but the unsettling feeling of someone looking at her made her open her eyes.

Glancing down on the source of her discomfort, was a smug, but dare she say passionate gaze from the male next to her. Twitching her eyebrows in annoyance, she cleared her throat. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Eduan delicately arched a brow as if he wasn't doing anything to begin with. "What do you mean? I always stare at you like this?"

The noirette shuddered as she turned away, feeling a chill crawling up her spine. "It's just that today's gaze feels particularly... icky."

"Icky?"

"Yeah. I mean all of your gazes felt icky, this one just feels... really icky."

"Hmm... is that so?" Eduan propped his upper body up with the support of his elbows. "Maybe it's because of what is on my mind today."

"Ah, I see."

"..."

"..."

"... Are you going to ask what it is?"

"Knowing you, it's probably some lewd thoughts."

The blue haired male chuckled as he fully sat up in the same position the female's in. "Well, today, for once is not those kinds of things~"

"So you admit to thinking about those things?"

"I..."

"I'm gonna go find Hon. He has my sword--" Just as Lilia was about to get up, Eduan grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back down. 

"Wait! Come on Lilia~ Don't leave me yet!" He whined as the woman sighed, making herself comfortable on the grass again.

"So... I really don't want to ask... but what were you thinking about?"

The male smiled as she placed a hand on his chin, a cheeky smile on his face. "Hmhm... I was just giving a thought about what our future child would be like!"

*WHACK*

"Shameless!" Lilia exclaimed, her face fully flushed. Eduan was slightly whimpering from the smack he took to the head before looking up at her. "What was that for?!"

"Y-You!" She stuttered as she tried to cool down to her face. "T-to have have children means me must have...*incoherent mumble*"

"What did you say?" The spear bearer asked as he leaned closer the woman who was looking down at her lap in embarrassment.

"I SAID IT MEANS THAT WE HAVE TO HAVE SEX!"

Now in that very sentence, there are two things that Lilia Belle had never done until that very day. First of all, she never yelled to the point where all of her letters have to be in all caps. Second of all, she literally just screamed the word sex, something not even Eduan believed would come out of her mouth in a million years. 

The young man immediately shook himself out of his stupor as the light bearer was practically steaming at this point from shame. Her hands were now covering her face as she shied away from his touch when he tried to reach out to her. "Lilia--"

"My apologies. That was very unladylike of me," she stated, taking her hands of her face, she looked to the other side of the field, still refusing to meet the man's eyes. Eduan sighed as he cupped her face gently with her hands, turning her towards him. There was still hints of red on her cheek, but was much better than before. Her eyes were slightly teary from the embarrassment she felt from before, making the blue haired male feel slightly guilty. 

"...Well, if it makes you feel better, the lewd thoughts I have all the time were about you!"

*WHACK*

"Shameless!"

"Ow-ow-ow-owie~ Lilia~ You hit me harder this time!"

Lilia's pink face was back to red. "How can you tell someone something like that so shamelessly!"

"Eh? I thought you would be happy!"

"Why would I be happy!?"

The two managed to settle down after a couple more whacks and unintentional lewd comments. This left both of them with red faces, but for completely different reasons. They sat in silence for a while, before Lilia decided to spark a conversation.

"So... what did you have in mind when you are thinking about our future... children," she managed to sputter out the last word without stuttering this time.

Eduan smiled smugly as he raised his brows. "Oh? Curious now, are we?"

"Well... it's not like it would hurt to ask."

"It did hurt me..."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing~"

The male sighed as a fond smile replaced his smug expression, surprising his companion. "Well, first of all, I wouldn't mind if it's a boy or a girl. As long as it's our child, I'll love them nevertheless."

"Who are you and what have you done to the real Eduan?"

"Hey! Is it that surprising?"

Lilia only nodded as he huffed before continuing. "Of course they would inherit my amazing genes~ So they would take in most of my looks~"

"And my physical appearance isn't good enough?"

"That's not what I said! It's just that, my family's genes are relatively more dominant than most."

"Hmm... go on."

Eduan chuckled as he noticed her eyes begin to glow, showing a hint of excitement in what he's saying despite her stoic expression. "Well, our child would inherit my spear bearing abilities as well. But he'll also be an amazing light bearer, just like you!"

This time it as Lilia's turn to chuckle. "A light bearer and a spear bearer? Now that's certainly interesting."

"Really? I think it'll be really cool."

"Well, if our child is both good in light bearing and spear bearing would certainly be advantageous. But it's too cruel to expect too much from a child."

"Ah... I never really thought about that--ah!" Eduan flinched as the woman gently flicked his forehead. 

"You really don't know how to raise children, don't you? They're not like those 'build your own' toys. They're more fragile than you think."

"Okay..."

Lilia stood up from her seated position, extending an arm for Eduan as well. "Come on, I'm serious about needing to see Hon for my sword."

Smiling, he took her hand as they both stood up and dusted their robes. "By the way, Eduan..."

"Hm?"

Lilia was facing the way they're heading as the blue haired male walked behind her. "If we were to... have kids in the future... I... I'll be there to guide you to becoming a good father."

Eduan smiled as he enveloped her smaller hand into his own. The couple walked back to where their team was hand in hand. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

The young woman returned the smile as she stared into his eyes, violet clashing with cobalt. 

"So promise me... that you'll only have eyes for me... as I do the same for you."