4th Petal

He loves me not.

💔💔💔💔

Everyone was now gathered in the hall in front of the sleeping car. A heavy silence filled the room as the present party was obviously tense. "I wonder how many people will come," Bam muttered as Khun turned his direction.

"I'm not sure... my speech might have scared them off yesterday," he stated as Lilith gave him a side eyed glance.

"What exactly did you tell them?"

The blue haired male huffed. "Just enough that they need to know without it being too obvious. Plus, there's no reason for Boro and Sachi to help us anymore... though Hockney might come for his picture."

"Even by assuming that they won't show up, we'll just go on our own," the jeweled eyed woman added, trying to reassure the brunette.

"Right..."

"First you told us to gather here, and now you're planning on running off by yourselves again?" A voice came booming from the dark halls of the train. Everyone present turned towards the source of the voice to see the rest of the group standing before them. "Take us with you too," Boro grinned as the rest nodded in agreement.

"Guys! Sachi, Boro! Hockney!! Candy!!! You all came!" Bam yelled as he ran towards the group in relief. While everyone else was rejoicing, Rachel sat alone in the corner with a bitter expression on her face like always. 

"Those irritating idiots..." she muttered under her breath, but it did not go unheard. Lilith's jeweled eyes glared at the blonde haired girl, sensing a new presence with them in the hall. But it soon disappeared as if it was never there to begin with. It was apparent that Hockney noticed as well. 

Four hours later, the group began their way towards their destination. Everyone was marveling at the rather peculiar looking hallway. Boro began explaining how this was one of the few special routes on the train where boss level enemies appear. This had everyone on edge, thus Yuri suggested that they split up.

"Bam, you follow behind slowly with your companions. Khun and Endorsi will come with me to beat the boss," the princess ordered as the rest complied to what they're told. 

"This place is creepy, where the heck are we heading?" Bero Bero complained. 

"It's not that far from here. Just be patient--" Lilith's eyes widened as she felt shadows lurking overhead. "WATCH OUT! FROM ABOVE!" She screamed, just in time for the monstrous sized birds to swoop in. 

"They're coming at us from every direction!" Boro yelled as everyone got into fighting position. Lilith quickly scanned their surrounding to assess the situation, her gaze falling on Rachel. A monster was lurking right above her. Just when she braced herself for the impact, a giant stingray appeared next to her, completely obliterating the beast into nothing but a pile of feathers. 

'It protected her?!' Lilith thought to herself as her eyes grew to the size of saucers. She never saw such a thing with her from their previous encounters, meaning she must have acquired it recently. 'That Gustang, what did he give her this time?!'

"Lilith! Be careful!" Sachi yelled. Lilith turned around to find a monster right behind her. Reaching out her hand, she formed two bangs around her, but the monster was obliterated from shinsu coming from a different direction. Turning towards the source, stood Bam who immediately killed all the enemies with a single blow. The noirette's lips tilted up slightly with pride as the boy came checking on his comrades in worry.

"That bastard... so much bang, and form all different angles too..." Boro muttered, Sachi nodding in agreement. "It certainly is impressive, isn't it?"

Lilith had a proud smile on her face like a mother would give to a child, but her eyes tell a slightly different story. The two males turned towards her direction at the statement. "Yeah, it really is..." the redhead replied, before his brows squinted with worry. "But what about you, Lilith. Are you okay?"