6th Petal

He loves me not.

💔💔💔💔💔💔

"Lilia, can you come with me for a moment?"

The jewel eyed woman's eyes were wide as saucers as she stared at the blue haired man before her in shock. Though what was surprising wasn't the fact that he asked for her alone, since he does that all the time, but the act that he actually sounded... shy?

To have the shameless Khun Eduan fidgeting before her like this... makes her feel like the tower's about to come crumbling down.

"No."

"Eh?!"

"You're acting weird!"

"What do you mean?! I'm always weird!"

"...Did you just admit that you're weird?"

"..."

"..."

"...Nyes?"

Lilia sighed as she dismissed the man's antics, returning her attention back to her lighthouse, something she had been doing way too often as they start to advance into the higher floors. "If it's something stupid, just go ask Hon or Gustang."

"But it has to be you! Besides, why would I even ask them?" Eduan exclaimed as he placed himself between the woman and her lighthouse to prevent her from ignoring him. From an outsider's point of view, it made it seem like Lilia was pinning the man against the cubic device. This of course, did not go unseen.

"OH MY GODS! I can't believe Lilia was the one to actually make a move-- maybe she's not as much as a wuss as I thought..." Arlene muttered as she peered through a pair of binoculars from who knows where.

"Shh! They might hear us!" Yurin whisper yelled, pulling the brunette back into the bushes they were hiding in. "And if Lilia heard you calling her a wuss... it won't be pretty."

"I can't believe we're doing something like this... spying on someone is the utmost epitome of rude..." Hana whispered as she placed her palm against her head.

"Then why are you even here...?" Yurin asked, Arlene nodding in agreement. The two looked towards the hwayeomsa who began sweating bullets at the obvious fact being pointed out. She believed that what they're doing is unethical, of course. But to even leave with the thought of her dear friend Lilia being along with that perverted wolf causes all her hair to stand on edge.

"W-well, I'm just worried for Lilia, that's all," Hana replied, though her tone not a least bit truthful.

Because deep inside they know that Lilia Belle never needed protecting from Khun Eduan... they're just here for the drama. But aren't we all?

Anyways, back to the two.

The jewel eyed woman sighed as she backed away, trying to put as much distance between them as possible. Eduan was giving her what Arlene would call 'puppy dog eyes', something she admitted that she would do to V to get her way.