Chap. VIII: Reasons Of Growing Affection.

-3rd POV: Vale, City Square 3:28 p.m.

The scenes open up as we see a crowed of people in the Square. Far to the distance we see, Y/n along with the Girls walking close to the park, as they all had a smile over their faces. But Y/n had his normal serious look, but on the inside he had some fun just being with the girls. Even if the girls didn't noticed his smile, Aisha noticed it. And just seeing him smile was good enough for her. When they all stopped, they all set down on the grass, except for Y/n who looked at them. "I'm going to get some water, want something?" He said as the girls smiled and looked at him.

They all then smiled and they looked at him as they responded at the same time. "Water!" They said with smiles all over their faces.

He then nodded as he walked away with his arms on his pockets. Aisha left with him as she float next to him with a smile in her face.

As the girls relaxed in the grass, they looked at Y/n with smiles over their faces. But the more they looked at him, the more they felt a warm and fuzzy feeling on their chest. They all then held their left arms close to their chest, and as all their thoughts were filled with him. They all lowered their head with a sad look, but Weiss then sigh. "Okay I'll be frank. I want to know, what made the two of you like Y/n?" She said as they stared at her for a moment, until Momo spoke.

"W-W-What do you mean?" She said as she looked away with a nervous look in her face.

"You know what I mean." Weiss said as she locked eyes with her. "I'll say it again. What made the two of you fall for Y/n?" She said as she looked at Momo and Koneko. 

They then remained silent until Koneko nodded her head and looked at her. "Okay... I'll tell you." She said. Momo nodded her head after her, agreeing to tell her. 

Meanwhile with Y/n. He was going to grab the water from the machine. But as he, did he had an uneasy feeling as he looked at the machine. "Hello Y/n?" A voice of an elderly man responded behind him catching him off guard. But as he turned around he gave a sigh of annoyances.

"What do you want old man?" He said as he notice that it was Victor standing behind him.

Victor sigh as he got close to him. "Come know Y/n. Can't you call me by my name?"

Y/n not wanting to deal with him crossed his arms and gave him a stern look. "What do you want Old Man?" He said aging this time, as he tried not to sound to annoyed.

But Victor understanding his life sigh and placed both his arms on his cane. "Did you think it through, what I said before?" He said as he gave him a warm smile.

"If I said it ones, I'll say it again. I'm not interested." He said.

"I still don't get it why not? After all it will help you control that power of yours." He said as he touched his mustache.

"I don't need your HELP with anything. Just because you help train my bastard of a father. What makes you think I need your help? Hell, If anything why don't you go train that son of a bitch, Nero. After all his the main star in the family..." For a moment he looked at the girls. He saw as they looked like they were having fun. But he then looked back to Victor. "Besides I don't need you to train me. I never needed help to control my power and I never will. It's not like I'll ever lose control." He said as he started to get agitated just by talking with him.

Victor sigh with a smile. "Are you sure? Your family told me what happen along time ago. But are 'you' okay with this? With just being everyone's enemy? With just having everyone turn against you?"

Y/n clenched his fist. "Why?" He said as a '?' appeared over Victor's head. "Why try to help me? Why go so far just to train me?... Why?"

Victor smiled as he looked at him, with a warm expression on his face. "Your grandfather was the same as you. He was strong, kind, hopeful. I can't help but compare the two of you." Y/n rolled his eyes. "I heard what happened with Ms.Weiss and, I also heard that you are the one that helped her. You tell your self that you hate everyone. But when she was in trouble. You without a second thought help her. And not only that but you also are here, helping out your friend." Y/n remain silent as Victor continued talking. "People call you a Monster, a Freak. But all I see in front of me is a boy. A boy who is trying his best to help everyone even if they don't like it... I will admit you are strong for just being self-taught. But I can see that you can do so much more. I see this small spark in you, and it's amazing." He said as he placed both his arms on the handle of his cane.