Chap. X: Uncontrolled Emotions

-3rd POV: ???? Location

The scene opens up as Y/n is seen floating from within the darkness. He tried to move but his body didn't respond. "What happen? I can't remember... Why wont my eyes open? Why wont my body move?" He told himself as he tried to open his eyes again. But was met with nothing.

But then a close up of Y/n's eyes revealed as he was finally able to open them. But as he did he got surprise as he was in a very familiar location, then just the empty darkness. "This place again?" He said in a confused tone. He also noticed that he was resting on the ground, so he got up and looked at his surrounding.

 He also noticed that he was resting on the ground, so he got up and looked at his surrounding

Y/n then turned his back to the alter, as he only saw a field of grass from the distance. "So you finally woke up, Boy." Suddenly a male voice spoke in a calm and relaxed manner behind him.

Y/n quickly turned around and he noticed that on top of the alter was a Man with black clothes. The man started to walk down the stairs. As he then stopped, crossed his arms and smirk. Y/n notice that the man had glowing red eyes, and his hair was a stark shade of white, wrapped in a ponytail with a hood.

 Y/n notice that the man had glowing red eyes, and his hair was a stark shade of white, wrapped in a ponytail with a hood

Y/n stared at the man with a look of discomfort. As he could sense an evil aura coming from him. The aura to Y/n felt familiar to him. Almost like if it was his own. "Who are you?" Y/n said as he looked at him and got on guard.

But the man simply stared back at him, with a smirk over his face. "Who am I? That is a good question." He said as he took a step forward and stopped.

Y/n as soon as the man stopped, he summon Tsukomi. "Aisha!" Y/n said but nothing happen.

The man grin as he looked at him. "She can't hear us. After all this is our problem." The man said. But Y/n looked at him confused. "But first." He then snapped his fingers and just like that Tsukomi shattered like glass in Y/n's arm. Y/n with a shocked and surprised look turned his attention at the broken weapon. "After all, their blood is on your hands. So let me take over for you and I will kill them." The Man said.

Y/n slowly looked at his arms and as he did, he noticed that they were covered in blood. He then looked back at The Man, but as he did, his expression changed to shock as he noticed that the girl's where in front of him.