Chap. VII: New Tides

-3rd POV: Deep Forest, 12:37 a.m.

The scene open's up as Nero, along with Ruby, and team Hanzo are seen taking care of a punch of Grimm that had manged to get close to the city. With the horde of Grimm charging at them. Ruby quickly ducked for cover under one of the Grimm's attack. She then placed Crescent Rose across its neck, and pulled the trigger swiftly decapitating the Grimm, as she was pushed back because of the recoil. She then turned her attention towards several Grimm's that charged at her, but she then used Petal Burst to slash away at the Grimm ultimately killing them. She then perched herself on top of a tree, and turned Crescent Rose to its gun form, and started sniping at the Grimm from the distance.

"Where are they coming from!?" Ruby shouted as she kept on shooting at the Grimm.

As more Grimm kept appearing, we cut to team Hanzo surrounded by them. The Grimm's howled, and cried as they kept on appearing trying to kill the people.

With the Grimm's not letting down they kept on attacking. Hibari, and Yagyu on the other hand kept on pushing the Grimm back. They could tell that something about them felt off. Just then as one of the Grimm's got close to Hibari, it prepared to swipe at her. But before the attack could connect, Yagyu quickly blocked the attack with her Oilpaper Umbrella, and quickly disposed of it. She then turned to look at Hibari.

"Are you okay?" Yagyu ask questioning her friend.

Hibari on the other hand playfully smiles back at her. "I'm okay thank you. Come on we still have plenty of them to deal with!" The two share a nod before continuing to fight.

We then cut to Katsuragi with a smile on her face. "Man this is starting to get good!" Just then a large groups of Grimm surrounded her. She smirks with anticipation, expecting the Grimm to make this interesting. "Well come on!" She said in a mocking tone.

Grimm's being mindless monsters then charged at her. But when they got close they found out that it was all a trap. Just then Katsuragi crouches down and balances herself on her hands. She began to spin around like a break-dancer at great speed, to the point that she whips up a tornado, obliterating any Grimm caught in it. She then lands in a crouching position.

The Grimm's looked at their fallen brethren before charging at her again. Katsuragi then gets up and prepares herself as the Grimm's got closer. "That's it come on!"

Not to far from Katsuragi, Ikaruga is seen fighting the Grimm, with her Nodachi, Hien in hand, and winning with great ease.  As the mindless Grimm's charged at her with an intent to kill. Ikaruga then takes on a stance and readies her attack. She then started slashing rapidly with her sword, Hien, moving so quickly that it left behind afterimages of where the sword had struck. She then proceeds to sheathe her sword as the last bit of damage from the sword strikes take effect. Several of the Grimm's then collapsed as she then held her sword.

"We have to hurry up and finish them!" 

She said as the Grimm surrounded her. Asuka then lands behind her, with her wakizashi, Green Willow & Red Blossom in hand.

"Just a little bit more." Asuka then prepared to face the Grimm. Ikaruga then nod's at her, as she prepared to deal with the Grimm's.

"Here they come!"

Ikaruga shouted as the Grimm's got close to her. But much like the rest of her friends, she quickly unsheathe Hien and slashed away at the Grimm. As the Grimm's surrounded Asuka separating her from her team. The Grimm's closed in on her. But as they got close, Asuka taking the opportunity takes a stance as her two swords become coated in a greenish glow. She then dashed forward and unleashes a barrage of slashes on to the Grimm's. She then slammed both of her swords down, causing sharp rocks to rise up from the ground, sending most if not all of the Grimm away from her. Suddenly one of the Grimm's that had survived her attack, was going to swipe at her. But she quickly ducked under it's attack, and used the Grimm's body to get airborne. And then lands close to her team.