Chap. I: New Friends II

-Time skip 5 years Class Room-
(Y/n: 16 / Nero: 17 year-old)
During those 5 years Y/n was known to pick fight's on and off of school grounds. But his relationship with Ruby had improved. But because of his semblance it prevented him from showing emotions to a degree. He also met a girl named Koneko and they became somewhat friends. As Y/n, Yang, Ruby, & Koneko we're walking to school. Ruby, & Koneko we're talking, and Y/n was eating taiyaki he was enjoying the peace and quiet, but Yang got close and she whispered with a smile on her face. He quickly finished his taiyaki.

"So are you going to tell her." Y/n simply looked at Ruby. He then scratched the back of his head.

"Probably next week. But are you shore it's okay." He whispered to her.

"I trust you so go for it." She then pat his back, with a smirk on her face.

"Brother!?"

They turned around and they noticed that Nero was running towards them. He then stopped in front of Y/n exhausted. "What took you so long?" Y/n responded in a cold demeanor.

Nero started laughing as he tried to catch his breath. "Sorry... I was." As they waited for him to catch his breath they started to walk to school.

-Time skip 11:23 a.m. School Hallway-
Y/n was walking with both his hands in his pockets, until he ran into a pissed off Issei. "HEY! Stay away from Koneko! You hear me or else!"

Y/n got irritated and he got up in Issei's face. "Or what?" Issei remained silent. "Last time that I remember. The only thing you got going for you is Ddraig and even with that you can't even use it right."

"You son of a." Issei then clenched his fists.

Y/n then sigh. "Besides I'm not going to do anything to Koneko, so what's your problem?"

-Koneko POV-
After what Issei told me that Y/n was only using me. I didn't want to believe him. After all Y/n is always so nice, & caring even though he doesn't show it.

"Koneko!?"

I then heard a voice and I noticed it was Rias and she looked like she was in a hurry. She then started pulling me by my arm.

"You have to came with me hurry!? Y/n, & Issei started fighting!"

"What!" I couldn't believe it Y/n this has got to be some mistake. Me and Rias then hurried to the classroom that they were. When we got there I noticed that Issei was barely keeping up with Y/n.

-3rd POV-
Issei was trying to keep up with Y/n but to no avail. "What's wrong need your Big Brother to bail you out like always! You piece of SHIT! Hehe." Issei taunted.

Y/n sigh as he placed both his arms and his pockets. "Unlike you I don't need Rias to protect me from EVERYTHING. So stop what your doing and I won't have to hurt you?"

Issei got back on the defensive. "FUCK YOU! Time for my secret technique."

Y/n took out his arms out of his pockets and raised his guard. Issei ran towards Y/n but he then stopped his movement in front of him. He then raised his left arm into Y/n face, mainly giving him the middle finger. Y/n got annoyed but Issei then quickly used his sacred gear and he punched Y/n in the stomach.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!" As Issei mocked him. Y/n didn't respond as his face was covered by his hair.

"..........KILL."

Everyone could feel an overwhelming sense of anger coming from Y/n. As Issei was going to quickly back his arm away. He looked at Y/n but Y/n quickly punched him in the face with great force, sending him with his back smacked to a wall. Issei didn't have time to move because Y/n closed the gap and he started punching him in the face several times non-stop. As he was lost in anger.